Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I am just waiting for the serial to begin... The story is such a hatke one, Bollywood Background first ever serial in Indian Television, Awesome Brilliant Mindblowing

Madhubala's role just adores me the promo are so perfect! I just love the promo 2 

Here Is the Promo, where Madhubala is shown rejecting the world of fame and think its not her world

P:S. Join This Biggest Page Of Madhbubala: Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Edited by ArShi_RaSi - 25 May 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaYourDarkAngelSawanissg24PWIRKKareena-Desi-DeathEater-madhurknats0101drashmeet12--Rose--TanuDDian_Darling_.enigmaSexy_Witch-SexyAngel-Rolzzutopia88kahkashansakinaMischiefManagedSkyfall..susan7Arnav90Neelambari..blackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala- A Perfect Serial" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hopefully it will be a perfect serial :) can't wait eee!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelKareena-Desi-DeathEater-

TanuDDian

IF-Rockerz

TanuDDian

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
madhubala is an unique concept with great & awesome actors...
madhubala is definitely wil becomes super duper hitz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaYourDarkAngelKareena-Desi-DeathEater-

-DeathEater-

Goldie

-DeathEater-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
This is the perfect show for Drashti's perfect come back with the wonderful sets and cast members. I'm hoping that this show will top the trp charts! Vishti are going to rock :)

Looking at your profile pic, it looks like you're a fan of sarun...it's such a pleasant surprise to see a sarun fan on the MB forum...with all the negativity between DD fans and BS fans, i didn't think any sarun fan could actually like DD but again this is a wonderful surprise! I'm very happy that you're here Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaYourDarkAngelguessimgreatssg24

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandani756

This is the perfect show for Drashti's perfect come back with the wonderful sets and cast members. I'm hoping that this show will top the trp charts! Vishti are going to rock :)

Looking at your profile pic, it looks like you're a fan of sarun...it's such a pleasant surprise to see a sarun fan on the MB forum...with all the negativity between DD fans and BS fans, i didn't think any sarun fan could actually like DD but again this is a wonderful surprise! I'm very happy that you're here Smile

surely i love ipkknd but i am getting addicted to DD more Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel

guessimgreat

guessimgreat

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I am a huge IPKKND fan too, but Madhubala has me so excited! The story seems interesting, and I am glad Drashti is back :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelKareena-Desissg24

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Just waiting for the show to startDay Dreaming waiting for it seems endless Embarrassed nd VD looks cute in that promoHeart meri liye tho voh har jagha cute dekhtha haiLOL nd DD really compliments him! Colours ne bana di jodiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelKareena-Desi

Kareena-Desi

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.