Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Soniya007

Soniya007

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hey all..Big smile

many of us r abhiya,maaneet,DD & VD fans...Smile
n m sure if we r together then we will ROCK...Thumbs Up

so,please,one request... in any article or post if u found anything against DD or VD then don't think that it posted by  DDians or VDians !!!

you all knw that jabse promo aya hai tabse hi haters create ho rahe hai...Stern Smile

so,if anybody say "hi,m a ddian n i hate VD" then don't bash all the DDians just bash that person.

hope u guys got my point.Smile

thnks.

Edited by Soniya007 - 25 May 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Precious_PaljoliefemmeRaapunzalcrazymeow-acacia-Doracakeanisha_maaneetTheDon.-SmexySmile-RENU1111Anoshka-the-Gem_Darling_manidtia.osonia_koolkhanAngadzgirlNANDY_BRU-Veritaserum-utopia88kahkashansakinaankita24-WhiteGirl--MansiKohli-_Rainbow_Amoureux-brokensoul-Shru77TheBlackJaguar..tanya..harshdbdolly10-Jwalamukhi-Rajiniliciousdewdropred

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We won't Bash each other...OK :))" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Great post! We all need to respect each other and each other's opinions!  Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefRENU1111sonia_koolkhanAmoureux-brokensoul-kahkashansakinaRajinilicious

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Great post.

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
On thing for DDians ...U lov GC lik mad I know as I m...but if u look at VD he is one of most demanded n dominating name of Indian Screen.He has every thing good looks acting n fan following why should any one bash at his name.

For VDians I know u lov SK (Piya) jst lik us GC fans.But u should look at top n most demanded name of Indian screen DD.Most prettiest girl .She has every thing great looks to fan following

f two r together then thank that almighty .Giv some time if they r looking great in promos they gonna rock in upcoming days 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhankahkashansakinadolly10

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Gr8 postSmile

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I Agree really we have to respect All fans..
so no bashing avoid topic to keep clean forum.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 25 May 2012 at 10:48pm

dewdropred

IF-Stunnerz

dewdropred

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

agree that we have 2 respect all fan groups ...

&

we have 2 say no 2 bashing topics ...

& reg bashing topics ...

i think its better 2 report the basher 2 mods than to bash that person or the thread & become a basher & increase enimosity ... & bashing a fellow member is also against rules of IF ...

& more over ... mods r there & thy will take care of the thread ... just report them ... & till mods come just avoid those posts ...
i hope i did not say any thing wrong ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-amulya-crazymeow-SmexySmile-RENU1111sonia_koolkhan

joliefemme

joliefemme

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with u...hope  ppl learn from mistakes and experiences

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-amulya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.