Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sorry for not able to update u guys yesterday but I had to go out of town for some reason...Cry
Big smileThanks to lashy for updating ,,,IT IS REALLY VERY NICE OF YOUBig smile

I will just be telling u some things I noticed today------SmileSmile

First of all a little brief----

Episode starts with sanchi's father acting lunatic for not being able to help her daughter...He is throwing things,,playing the role of a depressed father superbly.CryCryCry
His one dialogue really touched me "Coz my life was at stake,my daughter had to accept that beast as her husband..."CryCry

Then sanchi consoled him by saying that she will not accept him as her husband anyhow and she will definitely get back at indu.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Next morning sanchi is ready to go to college,veena tried to stop her but she somehow convinced herClapClapClapClap.At home,Indu told his friends to shift back to campus and he will meet them there.Tiwaris asked Indu about his next plan to humiliate sanchi and indu assure that he will be humiliating sanchi to such a level that she will not be able to show her face again to anyone ever.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Sanchi reached college,,met mehek,,,moved towards class but then she saw a  reception organized by indu and his gang...They had used a large poster of sanchi in her place..every student in campus was congratulating indu.Sanchi got shocked but then she composed herself and moved towards the stage...Guddu asked sanchi to come on stage and replace that poster by herself..Indu gave a taunted look to sanchi and sat down bcoz he was sure that sanchi will never ever come up.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And then what sanchi showed to all of us should get her nominated for the BRAVERY AWARD  of this YEAR...SHE ACTUALLY WALKED UP TO THE STAGE,,,,,YES!!!!! TO FACE INDU AND HIS GANG,,,,,as MRS.SANCHI INDU SINGHLOLLOLLOL
And INDU KA CHEHRA DEKHNE LAYAKROFL

GIVE A  HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO SANCHIClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

PRECAP:-

Sanchi is now planning something against indu
Now I guess I will have to write these lines daily in updates.

Today Indu will humiliate sanchiDead

Accha kal to sanchi ki bari haiConfused

Arrey!!! aj to indu ne dhamaal kiyaDead

Oh wow!!!! aj to sanchi celebrate kar rhi hai
Dead

huhuhhuCry hhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhuh   (IT means IAm crying)
Why dont they show us some good pati-patni scenes?

Now Observation:----

1)Indu has already announced to everyone that sanchi is his wife-----Good ThingClap

2)Indu is not going to take her back home-----Bad thingAngry

3)Indu could do worse to sanchi that day only but he didnt bcoz he still loves her...GOODStar

4)He can never ever let anyone else touch her but he will not do it either GOOD+BADAngryBig smile

5)They can atleast call each other PAtidev and PAtniji (FOR OUR SAKE)
LOL
LOL

Note:----

I have made a little change in names

I will be calling Indu ----PAtidevROFL

I will be calling Sanchi-----PAtnijiROFL

OKIEs!!!!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelNas1parbhudayalamitasppink0213crazynbusygalbccldent4usuki11UDEYpressudevraniharishnancy1996Rashmi04_mahi_Namzzroshaeldsouza91lashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 25 may 2012_OMG" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
LMAO LOLROFL

Seriallover_omg - that was a good one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYseriallover_OMGroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
loool - and lovely update as usual... 

and one more thing...sorry sweetie.. i dont want/mean to take away from the effort you put into your updates, by posting.. i am only posting my findings at the time of episode, so that forum stays busy at the time of episode... hence, i generally don't write all scenes in detail - only the INSA ones... 

and your comment that 
Sanchi is now planning something against indu
Now I guess I will have to write these lines daily in updates.
stands so true... CVs need to quickly come up with stuff to stop making the episodes seem like repeats... 

suki11UDEYseriallover_OMGroshaeldsouza91Namzz

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
seriallover back in action ha ha ha lolLOLLOL
ha ha update... ROFL sahi bola... ha ha ha
patidev aur patniji ha ha ROFL

suki11UDEYseriallover_OMGdevraniharishNamzz

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Ohh!!! I completely forgot

My name is "Choti"
Everyone calls me by that...
But if u want a real and bore name then it is "Neelu"
hehehehehehehehe
Whatever u guys prefer!!!!

20 years old, B.tech student...
.ANd I LOVE DAILY SOAPS( ye mere bare me puri duniya janti hai)

@ namitha----thanks for liking it,,,,,,,,Ur too sweet(ab main makhan laga rhi hun)heehhehehhe

@lashy------Ur updates are way better than mine,,hehehehehe,,,,,,,,,I dont mind anyone's updates as long as it keeps the forum busy,,,,,So dont worry about it,,,,,Ur really GOOD,,,So just chill

@roshel------eheheheheehehheh.YEs IAm back!!!! I have got a new name for u too...I will be calling u "SaKHI" from now on...IT means friend...UR just like me...FUnny and mad...

@ all------Well I just try to make the  readers smile a little bit through my updates,,,So i try to make them as funny as I can...KEEP LAUGHING

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11_mahi_Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
arrey SAKHI... MISSED YOU YAAR...
LIKED MY NEW NAME...(NAAMKARAN IN IF WAAH WAAH)Big smile
YAA EVEN I AGREE... we are actually alike... mastikhor is what i will call it... ha ha

My name is selvi
finished my graduation this year(BCA) 
FROM mumbai 
aur kya intro du...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYseriallover_OMGNamzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Neelu, cute name and so me calling you sweetie is justified! You are so much younger than me Wink

Makkhan lagaane ki koi zarurat nahi, mein waise hi bahut sweet hooon...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishroshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
WAISE sAKHI PRECAP DHEKH KAR KYA LAGTA HAI SANCHI PAISON SE KYA KAREGI... NAYA MANGALSUTRA TOH OBVIOUSLY NAHI BANAYEGI... kya karr sakti hai... 
next band indu bajayega fir sanchi tabla bajayegi.. sanchi band wali banegi aur indu dancer..

pati patni aur devar me aage kya hoga... regular pati patni fights... chappal bartan fenkne ka competition ki kuch aur bhi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.