after long time finally u updated

amazing update.

continue soon

thanks for the pm.
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
That ws just amazing...
I kinda guessed tat mayank will give her this offer...and i think he wont leave any other ways for nupur but to marry him...
Loved the way u r writing this...
And yeah the past ws hilarious...njoyed that part...
Plz cont soon...
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Brilliantly written n tnx fr the update😊
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic update
 thanks 4 the pm
may god bless u
Fantasy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update
loved it
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Plz do update this FF
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A/N - I am sorry guys for being terrible with updates. Here it is.

PART- 4

Expression changed from shock to confusion , which was expected from Nupur but instead were mirrored by Mayank as Nupur , suddenly found her handbag more interesting than the marriage proposal , just laid.
"Are you gonna speak something ? " Mayank asked , clearly frustrated
''Here'' handing over the visiting card to him , she headed towards the door
" What am I suppose to do with this freaking hospital address ? " he said loud enough to scare anyone but not the lady standing in front
"My friend works here , she'll surely guide you the best. For now , i have got some work to finish . Byee'' giving a broad-not-so-interested smile , she was about to open the door when ,
" Nupur Bhushan - Application for Greencard issue "
Nupur immideately turned to face him . '' How the hell you have my letter ? " She said still rooted to her place.
Finally a tough way ! '' With your seedhi-baat-no-bakwas-attitude , i knew you wont agree and how right I was !''
"Thats not the answer to my question "
"I dont like my guest standing while i talk to them . Please be comfortable" he said it all with such fakness , had been somewhere else Nupur would have punched him but now tables have turned.
She again took her seat but with eyes fixed on application ''dont worry , its not fake" her attention turned to him .
"Great you told me , but now i need it back !"
Mayank smirked , making Nupur grab papaer-weight in her fist "I know its the last day tomorrow for submission and if you dont apply now , you are surely taking a deport in next few years"  as he said , she felt a pit inside her stomach on the mention of 'deport '. She had done so much to move in here and once she is back to India , she dont even know where to live .
Knowing that the matters are way to serious for her , she finally decided to knock some sense in the dumbhead. " Listen Mayank , this greencard is important for me and i seriously dont want you to drag in such stuff between your pranks"
Mayank looked at her and handed her tissuepaper " your eyes are filling up " he said casually and Nupur took it without any objection . Once she was done , Mayank spoke. " I know this is important for you and thats the reason i had to drag it in because otherwise you would have been happily driving back home" Nupur studied his face , there was no sarcasm , no humor " I will return it you but first listen to my deal "
" Go ahead" Nupur replied with no other alternate
" Great ! " Mayank smirked again . Why cant he talk seriously for more than two minutes . " and leave that weight aside , i dont want a bruise on my handsome face"
" U dream a lot " throwing it towards him , taking him by surprise .
" Now , i want you to marry me "
" a big .."
" Dont reject before listening to me . So , my family wants me to get married and I dont want to get tied any soon , since my dadaji is big time stubborn ,I have to agree to him and within two months  you'll be free . " Mayank spoke in a single breathe and looked at her in tiny little hope
Nupur shook her head slightly " who gave you this so called 'marry me' challenge? "
Mayank smiled broad enough to make skip a beat  " you still think me to be college-student ? "
" you never prove me wrong " she replied promptly .
 Still smiling , he ran his hand in his hairs " I wont screw my life by marrying you . I do care for myself " he replied to which Nupur gave him a disgusted look . " You'll have amazin bank balance once you are done with this drama and if you want , u can just pick the job you wish to do . I am honest with my dealings . " Mayank tried sounding convincing while Nupur was in thought process .
''But why me ?''
''Hmm.. I need to figure it out myself ''
''You are lying ! ''
''Prove it ! ''
"What if i decline ?''
'' Nothing will happen . Just i am doubtfull about your earning ''
''How can you be so mean ?
'' I have no other alternate ''
Suddenly heated conversation stopped . Both have their brains working at speed of light for the aspects and prospects
"Fine !  I need time to think about it and you need time to tell me the major chunck , you slipped " Nupur finally said to Mayank's relief
" So finally you will consider ? " he asked woth his eyebrows arched
" Do i have an option ? "
" Unfortunately No ! " Mayank gave a cheeky grin
"Byee for now " Nupur was about to walk out when he called again
"hey , Lady Hitler ! " Nupur swung her head towards him " Yes Monster ? " her face clearly showing displeasure for his previous sentence
" Ur letter " giving her a victorious grin
" You stole it , so you are gonna make sure that i am registered in on time . " expressionlessly she walked out while Mayank chuckled " Surely a unique piece ! "
Mayank immideately made some calls to deliver the letter on its right place .

The first thing she did was to fill in Gunjan with each and every possible detail. Gunjan's eyes popped out by the end of the story .
" OMG , the most eligible bachelor in town proposed you !! " Gunjan said almost hugging Nupur . She held Gunjan by shoulders " Gunjan , he didnt propose " Gunjan's face showed big question mark to which Nupur sighed " did you even listen to the complete deal or was struck at the same point ?"
" Sweetheart , he did propose you , even if its meant for his own good " Nupur shook her head and climbed down the bed . " I need to have water " she said raising her hands up in air . But something knocked in her head " Gunjan , what was that eligible bachelor thing ? " she asked with her hands on her hips
"Well , this is what people reply when their friends are asked out by rich guys " She answered still sitting on the bed with broad smile
" you need to give away watching movies " sighing , she went from there , leaving Gunjan to replay every little detail Nupur told about the meeting .
After sometime ,  both settled on the swing , the slight breeze easing out the tension in Nupur . She closed her eyes and rested her head the back , just to relax and wish everything goes back to normal . Gunjan was looking at Nupur , with concern itched on her face . She lightly took her hand and held it tight " You are not alone , I am always there "
"Gunjan , even if you dont tell me I always know that " she replied with her eyes still closed .
" And even if you act all strong , i know my powerpuff girl is tensed "
''and even if you crack some pj , i know you are tensed for me ''
Nupur smiled slightly and finally looked at her . " I dont know , suddenly this all act to play someones love interest and that too Mayanks , the mere thought is draining me out "
"If you dont want to get along , tell him that"
" Gunjanz , i know him very well . Our entire college life went on insulting and bullying each other . Sometimes you know your enemy so well that i could easily make out the urgency in this voice , even if he was pretending to be all cool and casual . "
" But thats his problem not yours . "
" You think i have suddenly develop sympathy for the person i hate. He came to me when he could have gone to any damn girl on this planet and without so much drilling and effort , he would have got his work done. "
" so , there is something more to it " she said , now facing her complete .
" I dont know why is he suddenly banging MY door but one thing is for sure , whatever he wants he will get it done by hook or crook and thats the part i am afraid of "
" Hmm , but if we think of whatever meeting you have , he will be the one in fix . He is ditching his own family and you just have to pretend ."
"but i cant be his partner in crime . I just dont want to be a back-stabber for his so-called mission . I know the importance of family " Nupur said with a heavy heart . Family issues tend to disturb her and with Mayank involved in it , well tension level naturally increases.
" What have you decided then ? "
" My mind wants to be practical and say yes to whatever thing is but somewhere deep down I am afraid to screw his family up.I am clueless right now " she said giving up .
Nupur sleptover at Gunjan's place on her insistance . Dragging away all the thoughts , tossing on the bed finally sleep engulfed her , taking away to the land of fantasy and joy where no such burden of making choics exists .
But dreams are gone bid you byee and its reality which gets your dream come true . Nupur's sleep was interrupted by her ringing cell . Blindly roaming her hand below her pillow , she finally managed to grab her cell
"hell-lo " bearly her voice coming out
" Good afternoon " replied a confident voice and she didnt require any rocket science to know who was on line
" i am waiting outside your house. Come there in another thirty minutes otherwise i know your friend's address too "
All her sleep vanished in thin air . Cursing him she headed for the final deal
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wt an unique proposal!😳😆
eagerly waitin 4 deir next meet!😳
cont soon!😃

*edit*
yay.. me 1st 2day!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 11 years ago
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail