Punar Vivah

i love this jansi ki rani

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today eposide was never about her crying but giving back the slap lol when the mr scindiya tries to take legal action yash will find out hall truth i cant wait monday arti ur the best for this show i am glan i watched today.
and bua ji will never mess with arti lol i miss the old bua but i am having fun watching arti holding her hard and saying i will never sing not today not tomorrow not this life
The u go arti wowEdited by Maneet13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ARATI WAS SUPERB AND YASH WAS COOL WITH HIS SIDE OF CONFESSION . LOVE YOU ARYA . DAY BY DAY GETTING MORE ADDICTED .
22feb1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah.,,,,,Aati( Mrs. Yash Scindia) Rocks...he was amazing!!!
berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Kratika is especially in today's chapter was awesome.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ her performance was the admirableโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. go my lady go...
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
We wanted somebody to give it back to the 2 witches and lo behold!!! its our very own Aarthi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just loved her jhansi ki rani avtar...now that she knows the true faces of these ladies, i hope she will retain this attitude with them throughout...
-MajieDei- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just hope CVs will retain this subtle fighting spirit of Aarti when she gets back into the Scindia madhouse coz now she just waged war against the female elders and they sure are going to make it tough for her in their own turf๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The whole epi was awesome!!!
Kratz ur rocking!!
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜Šoh yeah, isn't it wonderful that the inspiration behind that newfound spirit of Aarti is actually Yash.. coz she wants to be in that marriage and be yash's wife, P & P's mother and the ideal DIL...  extra sweet episode today๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am think as fans of maan and manu i mean the queen off jansi saw them when yesterday eposide she was fighting with theif yash was standing like maan and that smile
and she was jansi i love how she giving back she didnt do anything to make tham throw her saw i am waiting what will yash do when he comwa to know all the truth