Akshat: The Sky - Meenakshi: The Sea

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
The Sky roared and bowed a little to meet the Sea. The meeting of the sky and the sea is an illusion and a mirage. But, for poets, it's a sight to behold. And when the meeting of these two extremes happen under the umbrella of love, poets have the final say. 😊

Meenakshi comes from a background where dreams are about survival and Akshat is a free bird born and brought up in luxury. Akshat may never have thought about class difference but it exists. They are different personalities too. So, even if Akshat convinces Meenakshi of giving him a chance, how far they can go without differences spoiling the dream for them.

And, there is DC who won't make it an easy ride for them. Also, they are competitors in a competition and Akshat wants to be the best.

I liked today's episode. It had a neat flow though I am still waiting for Alan to appear and give me his explanation. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
An nice topic, I guess this is the new phase of akshis life now,
Meenakshi's aim to being the Next dancing super star, Akshat's No1 junoon I am the best and DC's quest to make the show gather all the TRP's needed and the dreams to make it the the world follows from here...

This show bring in many dimensions of human traits and its always interesting to watch what follows up..

Abt Alan I hope the Cv's bring  him back in picture with his reasoning.😊
shruthiR thumbnail
I loved the first para of your topic.Beautifully writtenπŸ‘
Yes.I suppose Akshat still is very childish and impulsive and hasn't thought about things like their background,difference in status(something which isn't necessary), how a girl like Meenakshi would react to his confession or what kind of an effect it will have on her and her family once the media leaks it out.I can totally understand the kind of turmoil Meenakshi is facing as of now,poor thing! But from tomorrow's pre-cap their love story might start or maybe it won'tπŸ˜• But even if things do work out,I am sure that DC and Karishma won't let things go so smoothly for the new love birds.Anyway,all we can do for the time being is look forward to tomorrow's rain dance😍
Edited by shruthiR - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
True. The meeting of two worlds - the sky bent to meet earth and the rain symbol was so intelligently used. I don't know the future but what AkShi were today was such virginal innocence. Akshat only understood one thing that he loves her and she may be a slum star or a girl from the dark block- for him, she is what brings out this  beautiful side to him. Meenakshi was being practical because she doesn't want to get hurt or let Akshat see dreams that seem impossible.

But then, whatever is Meenu's definition of love is , she loves Akshat and she was always drawn  to him. She had to give in to  her own feelings and Akshat's confession and pleading that she cannot un-happen them without giving him a chance.

The future is uncertain because AkShi are too innocent and fragile for the world that they are in. But as they say , the only thing that is true , honest and eternal is what stands the test of fire. If AkShi are true enough and strong enough , they will stand the test of time - if not , well, even then whatever they had and have is special.

Meenu gave Akshat his innocence and Akshat unleashed  the woman inside Meenu. And that is , really is, beautiful enough
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

An nice topic, I guess this is the new phase of akshis life now,
Meenakshi's aim to being the Next dancing super star, Akshat's No1 junoon I am the best and DC's quest to make the show gather all the TRP's needed and the dreams to make it the the world follows from here...

This show bring in many dimensions of human traits and its always interesting to watch what follows up..

Abt Alan I hope the Cv's bring  him back in picture with his reasoning.😊

Thank You! Yes Shanti, it's a new beginning for them but things will only become more complicated and difficult, from here on. 😊 External factors won't let them breathe in peace and give them the space to have a good time. True, each character display a different trait.😊

Alan needs to come on screen now otherwise, I may land on the sets to find him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

True. The meeting of two worlds - the sky bent to meet earth and the rain symbol was so intelligently used. I don't know the future but what AkShi were today was such virginal innocence. Akshat only understood one thing that he loves her and she may be a slum star or a girl from the dark block- for him, she is what brings out this  beautiful side to him. Meenakshi was being practical because she doesn't want to get hurt or let Akshat see dreams that seem impossible.

But then, whatever is Meenu's definition of love is , she loves Akshat and she was always drawn  to him. She had to give in to  her own feelings and Akshat's confession and pleading that she cannot un-happen them without giving him a chance.

The future is uncertain because AkShi are too innocent and fragile for the world that they are in. But as they say , the only thing that is true , honest and eternal is what stands the test of fire. If AkShi are true enough and strong enough , they will stand the test of time - if not , well, even then whatever they had and have is special.

Meenu gave Akshat his innocence and Akshat unleashed  the woman inside Meenu. And that is , really is, beautiful enough

Hey Pocco or should I call you PC now?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† It's been a while😊

Absolutely agree with what you have said.They do tend to bring out the best in each other regardless of whether they are truly destined to be together or not.But this is still a competition and the fact that they are competing against each other is more than enough to bring misunderstandings in their relationship.I do hope that it works out well between them cos I'd rather see her with Akshat than with DC and they do have that special something to them,they have chemistry and there are sparks flying all over the place when they are together😳

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i dnt know anything am just waiting for monday...😍
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

I loved the first para of your topic.Beautifully writtenπŸ‘

Yes.I suppose Akshat still is very childish and impulsive and hasn't thought about things like their background,difference in status(something which isn't necessary), how a girl like Meenakshi would react to his confession or what kind of an effect it will have on her and her family once the media leaks it out.I can totally understand the kind of turmoil Meenakshi is facing as of now,poor thing! But from tomorrow's pre-cap their love story might start or maybe it won'tπŸ˜• But even if things do work out,I am sure that DC and Karishma won't let things go so smoothly for the new love birds.Anyway,all we can do for the time being is look forward to tomorrow's rain dance😍

Thank You, Shruthi. 😊

Akshat is a kidult and we have seen that he crumbles under pressure so he also won't make it easy for Meenakshi. Me love rain dance so looking forward to seeing it too 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Hey Pocco or should I call you PC now?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† It's been a while😊

Absolutely agree with what you have said.They do tend to bring out the best in each other regardless of whether they are truly destined to be together or not.But this is still a competition and the fact that they are competing against each other is more than enough to bring misunderstandings in their relationship.I do hope that it works out well between them cos I'd rather see her with Akshat than with DC and they do have that special something to them,they have chemistry and there are sparks flying all over the place when they are together😳

Poco or PC , doesn't matter - as long as you remember me with the good. Embarrassed... COMPETITION is exactly what am thinking as well. Its like you find true love in your enemy and then, tests of fire make you sit in an examination hall. πŸ˜†... AkShi are innocent and virginal and its  bad bad world out there. A whole lot of crap is waiting to happen and one can only hope that AkShi don't fail each-other.

And why not? Akshat is a  caring loving darling when  with Meenakshi and Meenakshi looks as though her whole world has shrunk into Akshat whenever she looks at him. Its like two people releasing each-other from their fears and insecurities. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I don't know the future but what AkShi were today was such virginal innocence. Akshat only understood one thing that he loves her and she may be a slum star or a girl from the dark block- for him, she is what brings out this  beautiful side to him. Meenakshi was being practical because she doesn't want to get hurt or let Akshat see dreams that seem impossible.

Purple: True. Akshat only knows he loves her and does not care about anything else. He is not someone who has thought too much about life and his brother has always been there to protect him.

But, as you say, they have a halo of innocence and are not aware that they are kind of guinea-pigs in the lab of DC. Let's see if they stand the test of time.