Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

sapphirose176

Groupbie

sapphirose176

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
HI GUYS , its my first ff  and frankly speaking its first of a kind m writing something. you'll have to bear  meTongue

just let me know guys if you all have time for it. don't worry iam not gonna force anything on you guys.LOL 
m trying something really different and accidently this accident of 'story' springing up in my mind has to be in my 10th std. so naturally m worried how about to carry on .
but these wonderful thoughts never leave me!!Cry
so i guess i'd better pen them down on paper.Confused

ps- it's difficult for me to keep frequent updates, so i can promise monthly updates at the most. i may update 2-3 parts at one time.

note: all the concepts and the situations are completely imaginary. i written and focused the plot on my perception of our indian culture, traditions and lore. 

INDEX
                                             CHAPTER 1 (I,II)--------- PG 1
                                             CHAPTER 2---------------PG2
                                             chapter 3-----------------pg2
                                            CHAPTER 4---------------PG 3
                                             CHAPTER 5...PG 4
                                            CHAPTER 6...PG4
                                            CHAPTER 7...PG 5
                                            CHAPTER 8...PG 6

CHARACTER SKETCHES

CS 1 ...PG 7

Edited by sapphirose176 - 09 November 2012 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavnijustjayatichand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My first ff... ONCE IN A BLUE MOON" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Wow!! new ff? continue soon...

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
voww... :D congo on ur first ff ;) do pm me whn u updt furthr ;) 

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey nice idea..do continue..but as its cgm forum so please chose ur characters from cgm cast..atleast 1 and 2 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyalover

sapphirose176

Groupbie

sapphirose176

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

ONCE   IN   A   BLUE  MOON. . . . . .

Chapter 1 (i)

1920 AD

On a rainy night of july, a man walked on the lonely streets. He arrived at a plush Victorian-style English manor admist the eerie silence of the night. He was welcomed and told to wait by the servants, till they could fetch their master. The waiting room was indeed impressive. The man left his coat on the stand and inspected the room.

He wandered till he came to a beautifully carved mirror. Now upto the business. He thought. He quietly slipped behind the door and ventured forward in the corridor. Until he felt he reached his destination. He opened the door of the room and quickly slipped inside.

He looked around. it's the right place. He closed his eyes and looked around. he saw a corner of the room emitting a bright glow. He raised his hand and pulled the source towards him. Aaahh!!. It was hurting him so he himself went towards it. it was a brick. Though it looked as an ordinary one ,he could make out the faint hint of a script on it. clever, invisible to any mortal eye.

He removed a small bottle from the left pocket and poured it over the brick. As soon as the liquid touched the surface of the brick, the script became visible. The man pointed his finger on the script and uttered some words under his breath. The script came alive and the alphabets walked themselves into the empty bottle. The man closed the lid and carefully put back the bottle in his pocket. He looked one last glance  at the brick. He saw the visible shield he had created over it becoming invisible. Mera adha kartavya poorna hua , acharya aap jaha bhi ho mujhe aashirwad de ki mera ye karya sampan ho.

Edited by sapphirose176 - 04 June 2012 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilRoseFairy

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
wow awesome piece of writing and ur imagination..just mindblowing..keep updating i will defo read it...and wow u added science fiction and a picture of british rule here too..love to read thriller of science and historical mix

sapphirose176

Groupbie

sapphirose176

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
 @aru--thanks a lottt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i just wish others read it and gimme their comments. m just not able to pm them because of my time limitations.

sapphirose176

Groupbie

sapphirose176

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 chapter 1(ii)

In the waiting room...

Mr Whitson, the chief engineer and the leader of the project listened indently to his visitor.
"what do you think of me? a fool to believe on this rubbish and crap  of you indians? ", he roared in anger. " iam not like you and i expect you to do the same ,mr.bhattacharya. It will be in your favour if you do just as i say. I am not going to withstand this foolishness ..."  And so he continued to keep on blabbering with all his strength telling his junior that the indians should be obliged to them and on and on.
Mr.Rajeev Bhattacharya , an engineer working on the same project under his senior, Mr.whitson could no longer contain it.  he clenched his fist to control his anger. He simply could'nt hear anyone insulting his country. He was a die-hard patriot. if only i had a chance to ... yeh agar gurukul mein hota to avashya hi mein ise vriksh se ulta latka deta. jo chahe aake ise dand de..!
rajeev's anger reached to such a high point that a glass vase kept near the mantelpiece at the far end of the room  exploded suddenly.
Whitson: good heavens!! o lord that vase was so expensive and now its in the ruins. seriously these servants are careless. what do i say to you indians now?
he looked at rajeev as if he expected him to agree.
Rajeev: sir, i take your leave. i suggest that you again consider the case. it's not only the superstition but we also have a scientific proof that the land's unsuitable to lay railway lines. when we're taking about lahore-multan , its supposed to  have heavy-

whitson cut him off and motioned him to leave. Rajeev was all happy to do so but was desperate to make him understand.
he left the place and set off. ab iska parinaam kya hoga? kahi mera yeh prayas nishphal raha to maine asankhya jeevan  mrityu ke andhere mein dale honge. ab kya kiya jayee...

end of chapter 1!! do commentBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatifrozen.devilPatrarekha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top