intruderfast

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
vivain fansParty yayLOL
we dont go ooolalala over him.
 we appreciate him but dont sit on our pc 24*7 and make his rank go high
we care a damn abt his rankings in if ,
we just appreciate his talent . he has the rockstar attitude
 we r intersted in doing masti and will not get sentiLOL
hume melodrama pasand nahin , naa hi melodramtic acting naa hi vaise melodramatic fans
chill karo its a show apni khud kii bhi life hai doosron kii life ko apni life mat banao
free advice meri taraf seLOLLOL
so i anmol on behalf of of beshram gang of
Anurag Carisma Chakku Emaan Farah Nishi
Pavneet Ritzie Rupa Sandeep Shrishti Vidya
 say hi to all madhubala members
i hope we all have a rocking time together
aao to welcome , jaao toh bheed kamLOLLOL

and yes i am a guy , pehle hi clear kar doonLOLLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 25 May 2012 at 11:57am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01YourDarkAngelkuku_luvs_GC-aliyah-darkangelvampirhospymeet555lamboonavarrgattuFJkhushbuURMEUdita4joliefemmeUltimateLioness_RashmiPavaniShinyafrzsweety095huny.thebestprema_kslayna-serenity-harinisriram39stressrelief--Flora--..PlayfulKiss..bakbakgiri-RosyAzure-sweety_crazedgoldrushLuvAbhiyaarjuhi-richierich-Pari-Gupta9staroneserialsprincess163-SmexySmile-angelarafsonia_koolkhanLadyFlameSimi.Sweet-Sangs-maneet_forever9RaDMG25Acid_Queen-rupa-RitzieAnoshka-the-Gem.AbhIyalicious.DDbiggestfansnitchseekerDivya6696_Darling_sukugenyTanuDDian_Chits_BadtameezDil.--faroo--desait...OohLaLa...-Muskii--SexyAngel-crystalalena-Mounika-maria090_lehar_-brokensoul-.Chashmish.SheDevilxxAqeelahxxRolzzPeraltaGarrantykahkashansakinaankita24-WhiteGirl-J.LOPurpleHorizonKiller_DeviLsumona28zaaratqutopia88White_lily-Waheeda---peehu--FireSafireFiree-DamnedDrooler-Skyfall.._Rainbow_carisma2-Jwalamukhi-TheBlackJaguarDon_theEvilCoeur2PsychoFMSdewdropredNeelambari...JealousBasher.MR.KooLShru77EvIlNeSs_RoCkZharshdbTrouble.anji-mirasingh24bookworm-ALS--Shedevil25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we r the so called immature [Viewbie's Note Pg 60]" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Helllooo

Waves * hi from DD fan ... LOL ...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelpreeti369UltimateLionessTemptations._Rashmistressreliefhuny.thebest-RosyAzure-desaitmaneet_forever9sonia_koolkhanFingerFetish-Sangs--optimist-zaaratqJ.LORolzzintruderfastxxAqeelahxxcrystalalena-brokensoul-Shedevil25singh24.JealousBasher.Neelambari..Coeur2PsychoFMS

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi.. i am Krish.. and i am a huge fan of DD Wink

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelUltimateLionesshuny.thebeststressreliefTheBrat-Sangs-maneet_forever9_Darling_-optimist-desaitzaaratqintruderfastxxAqeelahxxJ.LO-brokensoul-.JealousBasher.Shedevil25singh24Coeur2PsychoFMS

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hey... Nice to see the PKYEK gang here... Hoping for a an amicable forum for both hardcore VD and DD fans!!!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelpreeti369FiorelliloverUltimateLionessUdita4Temptations._Rashmihuny.thebestTheBratsonia_koolkhan-Sangs-maneet_forever9-optimist-Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious._Darling_crystalalena-brokensoul-zaaratqutopia88xxAqeelahxx.JealousBasher.dewdropredCoeur2PsychoFMSShedevil25singh24

-DeathEater-

Goldie

-DeathEater-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hi! I'm chandani...I'm crazy about Drashti but also like Vivian...he's quite handsome and they both make a great couple :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelpreeti369maaneet13UltimateLionesshuny.thebestsonia_koolkhandesaitintruderfastzaaratq-brokensoul-xxAqeelahxxShedevil25.JealousBasher.

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hello nice to meet u.Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelUltimateLionesshuny.thebestsonia_koolkhanzaaratqxxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL

Since Anmol ji is in his favourite channel's forum, pagalpanti toh banti hai bossROFL

OK, hello hi (no bye bye) ROFL I am Chakku Chudail, my username describes me well, I am a very innocent girlTongue I don't bash anyoneTongue I don't go gaga over anybody (yeah it is true) and moreover I have a record of NO WARNING by any Mod even after my chudailgiriROFL 

That's all about me. I loev making siggys (though I suck at making them ROFL

P.S. If anybody tells you about mine and Anurag's affair (particularly Farah+Anmol = FarMol) then don't believe them. We are very innocent kids, haina Anu??Day Dreaming

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_AbhiyaYourDarkAngelpreeti369meet555Udita4huny.thebest..PlayfulKiss..harinisriram39stressreliefLuvAbhiyaarjuhi-richierich-9staroneserialsAcid_Queen.AbhIyalicious._Darling_maria090_lehar_crystalalena-brokensoul-xxAqeelahxxPurpleHorizon-WhiteGirl-zaaratqJ.LORolzzEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

heyy guys!!
hoping to see loads of shrishti n chakku posts here!!
there r many of them too but would love to know them here nowas i dint have chance in ur previous forum!!
well me dd fan

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelmeet555..PlayfulKiss..stressreliefLuvAbhiyaarjuhi9staroneserialsSheDevilxxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-crystalalena_lehar_.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.