Drashti As Madhubala Perfect

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

https://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/199280-drashti-dhami.jpg

Guys Let me tell You all.. Drashti just won over my heart in the Madhubala Promos only! Seriously I became her fan from the Promos only..

Her Look & Her Expression everything was just perfect and i think SHe is the perfect and best choice for Madhubala

Rock it Drashti 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes u r absolutely right.. i dnt think any1 else would have suited this role other than Drashti

n i believe tht Drashti will do full justice 2 this role

waiting eagerly 4 monday now... ๐Ÿ˜
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. She is perfect for this role. DD has good choice.
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
drashti is undoubtedly is d perfect choice for madhbala...i m sure again she gonna rock with her brilliant performance and amazing acting skills as madhubala...DD rocks...!!!
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This role was made for her

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She indeed is a great actress... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for all the praises.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

She indeed is a great actress... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for all the praises.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No Thanks Here :p I hate that word.. btw i will always praise her she is my dream girl โค๏ธ

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
DD can pull off any role.. she is beautiful, gorgeous and super talented.. and a down to earth person .. 
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes you are write...from the day one i beleive that DRASHTI perfect for madhubala...m not saying just because m her fan...it is because DRASHTI looks are so muchh real beautifulll ...she is the only actress that if the camera zoom on her face...she glows up...i have never seen so beautifulll colseups of any actress before๐Ÿ˜ณ and for acting ..i think if  producer of the show is saying 'she is a power house of performance' there is nothing left to say more๐Ÿ‘ m sure u will love her more and more๐Ÿ˜‰
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post ..thanks..drashti is undoubtedly is just perfect for madhubala..she is truely the most talented,versatile gorgeous and most beautiful actress in tellywood..dd is a perfectionist..above all her killer smile which makes everyone drool over her..all the very best and loads of love to the one and only princess of tellwood...drashti dhami...