Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug
Firstly i m so happy that finally we have our own forumDancing...yayyy...so now back to topic...are you guys looking forward to the show , atleast being DD fan i m very excited and i m completely looking forward to the show...and after watching the promos and segments i m getting more and more excited for the show...and m also started liking VDEmbarrassed...and DVD together are rocking...they simply create magic...m looking forward to their rocking chemistry...so are you guys excited...pls share your viewsEmbarrassed

LOVE
TANYASmile

Edited by ..tanya.. - 25 May 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelpnksamsonChamak-Challorosie111mahi246orchid70afrzRageOfAnAngelnlm4goldrush.tanu.TanuDDianRaDMG25_Darling_-Veritaserum-sonia_koolkhanKiller_DeviLPeraltaGarranty-SexyAngel-Game_Changer-brokensoul--Waheeda-Anjalika13dolly10blackb28todayzstar-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excited...!!!!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RaDMG25

IF-Rockerz

RaDMG25

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
me sooo excited halla bol madhubalians Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelsonia_koolkhan-brokensoul-..tanya..-chrys-

goldrush

IF-Dazzler

goldrush

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yes yes...m so happy DRASHTI our princess coming...Tongueshe already had a grand wellcum from colours in the form of red carpet ClapEmbarrassedand we will make it more special for her in coming days...she is such a darlingTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel-brokensoul-..tanya..-chrys-

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaDMG25

me sooo excited halla bol madhubalians Big smile
Hey radz...really very excited for d show...halla Bol...!!!
Madhubala rocks...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelRaDMG25-brokensoul-

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
wow finalllyyy the forum has opened...lets rock guys..!!!!!

Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel-brokensoul-..tanya..-chrys-

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldrush

yes yes...m so happy DRASHTI our princess coming...Tongueshe already had a grand wellcum from colours in the form of red carpet ClapEmbarrassedand we will make it more special for her in coming days...she is such a darlingTongue
yea...our princess is very special for us...we will surely make it special for herSmile

YourDarkAngel-brokensoul--chrys-

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

wow finalllyyy the forum has opened...lets rock guys..!!!!!

Party
hey wahi...finally we hve our forum...lets rock and take it to d topDancing

YourDarkAngel-Waheeda--brokensoul-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
no i am not a bit excited towards watching this show just because i don't like its lead Vivian but Drasti is an amazing actress . i wish if there was Gurmeet Chaudhary  in this show it would have been quite worth watching to me .. no offense to Vivian fans . it's my personal feeling about him that nobody can change 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.