Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Guys what do you think abt Drashti's return, the show will rock and Drashti will be popular once again!
We all know that Drashti did a great job in Geet, what do you expect from her in this show, how much you await the show and all...share your feelings here only

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacamahi246MeriAashiquithhmaaneet13viviamasmissg24joliefemmeUltimateLioness--devilsangel--..neelanjanagoldrush-acacia-RageOfAnAngel-SmexySmile--Veritaserum-Anoshka-the-GemRaDMG25LadyFlamemanid_Darling_desaitDDbiggestfanGame_Changer_lehar_Sabmeratu.bubblygal1711Amoureux-DamnedDrooler-SweetAddiction.-brokensoul-Saamsutopia88-WhiteGirl-Neelambari....tanya..dolly10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drashti's return...Say Abt it here" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
i expect that show is gonna be one of the bests cuz drashti is in here and she is surely gonna rock itApprove
yay DD is backDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13UltimateLionessdesait-Anaya--brokensoul-

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
am sooo happy that my princess is back... am 100% sure that she will ROCK... she is the BEST in everything... expression action everything... words are not enough to explain...
and Vivian also... He will also rock... am sure both will create history...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13UltimateLionessdesait-brokensoul-

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Was waiting for her to come back.
Can't wait to watch the show.
Very very excitedDancingDancingDancing

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
This show is definitely going to be an epic! And I think she has chosen the perfect role to make her come back...there are so many other actresses who would have loved to play madhubala but I'm glad that the makers chose DD for this role...she's the only one who can do justice to this show! :) And my excitement is just increasing day by day!

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I m super happy tht my princess is back to rule...can't wait to watch her back on screen...i m sure tht she is surely gonna rock again with her brilliant performance...luv her loads...DD rocks...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13desait-brokensoul-

smallville

IF-Rockerz

smallville

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Drashti is going to rock !!!!!!!
all the best DD!!!!

viviam

viviam

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
IM VERY  MUCH EXCITED FOR THE  SHOW TO HIT THE SCREEN SOON. NOT ONLY FOR DRASHTI BUT  FOR OTHER ACTORS ALSO. THEY R ALL AWESOME N STORY N PROMOS R VERY AMAZING, THRILLING  N INTERESTINGStarClapBig smileSmileStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by geett777 - 25 May 2012 at 10:33am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.