Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 150

Forever_Komal

IF-Sizzlerz

Forever_Komal

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hi!

Was wondering if any one has a working link for the full 3rd October episode? I have tried 4-5 sites, but have had no luck so far! it doesn't have to be high quality (If it is that would be even more appreciated!!!!!)

just a good working download link! thank you!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 89)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alinaza

alinaza

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hi there

I was wondering if you could assist me? I love all the MEIEJ FFs, OSs and SSs. Is the a page on the forum where all of these stories are listed? 

Your help is greatly appreciated. thanks

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
where i can find

collage of rk and dharasti and alone rk  and alone dharasti  pics

plsss help me

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

where i can find

collage of rk and dharasti and alone rk  and alone dharasti  pics

plsss help me

You must search in the MB gallery there are many members who keep creating wonderful collage  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

Felsbar20

Felsbar20

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Are RK and madhu divorce? why are theynot living together?Last time i saw madhubala, rk loved madhu and was helping her when her dad tried to kill her at her mom's wedding. What happened all of a sudden?

AsadkiDeewani

Goldie

AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I was wondering if anybody has the male version of Hum hain deewane but without words. It usually comes as a bg score. Basically, the singer is just humming (or something to that effect) the song without any words. I've looked several places but could never find it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Mou8Nxo4w

The music starts from 2:25

Edited by devix26 - 01 March 2013 at 7:51pm

runisha

runisha

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
2 march promo k wu plz.bcs If nt allowng me to opn d promo rlatd post.al d time showng contnt blog.cn any body help me? Nd no if link,if u cn dn write it here shortly

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Felsbar20

Are RK and madhu divorce? why are theynot living together?Last time i saw madhubala, rk loved madhu and was helping her when her dad tried to kill her at her mom's wedding. What happened all of a sudden?
no they are not divorce...they were not actually married.They only did 4 phere. It was uncompleted then on there marriage day when they were completeing the 3 more phere he told her the whole time he betrayed her.and the dad mother thing RK forgave shamsher.Now rk will realize that he had actually fallen for her since she left!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Felsbar20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top