Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 150

madhubalaa12

madhubalaa12

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

I had a question.My question is that does TRP rating counts when you are watching it on your computer/Laptop/Phone?I don't have the channel 'colours' so me and my sister watch it on the laptop a website called www.desitashan.com which not only me but my family friends watch it on the internet to.I have so much cousins/family friends who watch it on the computer.Thanks in a millon :)
<font color="#ff0066">-Sana</font>

no it will not..trp counts only on tv..that too only few places in india..other country trps will also not count..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 85)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhubalaa12

madhubalaa12

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Does anyone know how to erase posts from the my posts section? I am getting updates from forums I no longer visit. Pretty please?

no u cant delete ur post ! only u can edt it otherwise ask mod they will help u to delete..

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I don't know where to post this so I am posting it here.

First. Why all these FF/SS/OS thread who crosses 15 pages are still here? It is so very annoying to find even one topic in between those million FF thread even with 100 pages? Angry

Second. How many AT's are there? There should be 4 I think? One for DD, one for VD, one for MB and one for RK and other characters too, if any. Ouch

And for one SBB/SBS/E24 videos, there are 20 different posts. Ouch

In between all these, I can not find the REAL topic I want to find. It is so very messy. Solve this. And where is Your Forum, Your Rules thread? I can't seem to find that too. All I can see is FF/SS/OS thread or news links for the shows. That's all I can see all over the forum. I can't find even one simple WU. Confused LOL

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Please someone provide me with the YouTube link of the live chat of Vivian and drashti!!! The full link... Please!!!

Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkknd

panu

Groupbie

panu

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
plz provide me the download link for hum hai dewane tere dewane song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkknd

angelani

angelani

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
plz tell had madhu and rk consummated their marriage at village.when madhu was in red sari and a song seq..plz tell didn't they had sex

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Is it only me or is the like button for liking other members' posts,not working for others too ? I'm not able to like any post !Ouch Can anyone help me ? What should I do ?Ermm
-EDIT-

It is okay now ! Its working fine,maybe that was a temporary problem ! Thanks anyways Big smile

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 20 February 2013 at 11:59pm

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha4evr

Please someone provide me with the YouTube link of the live chat of Vivian and drashti!!! The full link... Please!!!

Thanks!

Here u go:
I've got only part of it sorry 4 that

Post Reply New Post

Go to top