Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 150

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronniecarter

Post cannot be quoted.

As of now, NO COPY function works only for d first post in d first page of a thread. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronniecarter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 68)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puja.k

puja.k

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
How do Maha episodes work on Colors? On Star they do a full cycle of all their shows with a Maha episode on Saturday evenings. Do Colors do something similar? I want to know when to expect an hour long Madhubala Day Dreaming

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
plz help me 
this new TB video i didn't comment 2day almost 12hrs before commented but they said 1 hrs before I commented alreadyAngry how it possible since 8 hrs I am not open IF.. I want to complain plz tell me where i should complain...

Edited by kahkashansakina - 22 December 2012 at 2:42pm

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
does someone have the link to drashti's verve photoshoot pictures? thanks (: 

ronniecarter

ronniecarter

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Originally posted by ronniecarter

Post cannot be quoted.

As of now, NO COPY function works only for d first post in d first page of a thread. Smile

thanx...but do you know why it is happening? and will be valid till how long?

Celina_

Goldie

Celina_

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hii All..

i started watchin Madhubala after Rishbala marriage so can anyone tell me does Madhu knows his real father..?? and is her mom Padmani and Malik married..??

thnak in advance..

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

Hii All..

i started watchin Madhubala after Rishbala marriage so can anyone tell me does Madhu knows his real father..?? and is her mom Padmani and Malik married..??

thnak in advance..

Madhu knows her real father tried to kill her before she was even born but she doesnt know that BSC/the man she met in the vanity van of RK is actually is her real father.
Padmini and Mallick didnt get married till now. Padmini lives with her two daughters in Roma and Mallicks house. roma is mallicks sister. but they never got married. according to the articles Madhu will now get padmini and shamsher married in near future. 

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Vivian gave an interview recently to tellytalk, where he spoke about his plans for christmas. I've tried to look everywhere for the link to that interview, but just can't find it. Can you help me please. Thanks a lot Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top