Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

Savan786

Savan786

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hi I just want the original facebook link of madhubala?
Please can you provide me the link?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala: Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Help Desk (Page 51)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savan786

Hi I just want the original facebook link of madhubala?
Please can you provide me the link?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
can anyone please gimme the link to download 15th nov. epi. 

TrulyAditi

TrulyAditi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys!Ive recently started watching Madhubala!I had seen the first few episodes,till Madhu's engagement to Mukund but then didn't watch it any further.Now Ive started watching it again!Can someone please tell me what was the reason behind RK's and Madhu's wedding?
Also can someone please give me the download link for the hum hai deewane there deewane track...
Thanks Smile

Edited by TrulyAditi - 16 November 2012 at 10:40am

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Does this forum have a thread with links to the background music of the show?If so can someone pls give me the link?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrulyAditi

Hey guys!Ive recently started watching Madhubala!I had seen the first few episodes,till Madhu's engagement to Mukund but then didn't watch it any further.Now Ive started watching it again!Can someone please tell me what was the reason behind RK's and Madhu's wedding?
Also can someone please give me the download link for the hum hai deewane there deewane track...
Thanks Smile

madhu slapped rk for some reason and rk wanted revenge so he published pictures of him and madhu and made it seem that she loves him. even at the press conference he promised malik to clear it up but he didn't. malik got mad and came to his shooting where bittu ji and his men beat malik that he had to go to the hospital. for the operation, they were in dire need for money so rk married madhu in exchange for the money and he humiliated her endlessly. at one point, rk goes near her to kiss her (in public) and then tells her she's not worth it. madhu runs away to the set and cries. rk's mom brings up rk's dad and hurts him. rk goes to madhu and they share stuff and since then madhu doesn't totally hate rk. she tries changing him little by little by making him believe in (correct me if i'm wrong) gunpati baba? malik shoots rk but he gets safe after madhu does religious stuff i didn't completely understand. now rk is softer towards madhu. rk knew malik was the shooter and tried to kill the case but dips wouldn't let it. dips is his ex-girlfriend who left him for sikki, his step-bro, because he was a rising star who became a flop (after she married him i guess)      i hope i included everything..

someone else can give the link for hum hai deewane because i don't have it.. sry..hope i helped though

Maazz

DantaDeepa

IF-Dazzler

DantaDeepa

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
plz can anyone give me the link of audio gallery

TrulyAditi

TrulyAditi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by TrulyAditi

Thanks Smile

madhu slapped rk for some reason and rk wanted revenge so he published pictures of him and madhu and made it seem that she loves him. even at the press conference he promised malik to clear it up but he didn't. malik got mad and came to his shooting where bittu ji and his men beat malik that he had to go to the hospital. for the operation, they were in dire need for money so rk married madhu in exchange for the money and he humiliated her endlessly. at one point, rk goes near her to kiss her (in public) and then tells her she's not worth it. madhu runs away to the set and cries. rk's mom brings up rk's dad and hurts him. rk goes to madhu and they share stuff and since then madhu doesn't totally hate rk. she tries changing him little by little by making him believe in (correct me if i'm wrong) gunpati baba? malik shoots rk but he gets safe after madhu does religious stuff i didn't completely understand. now rk is softer towards madhu. rk knew malik was the shooter and tried to kill the case but dips wouldn't let it. dips is his ex-girlfriend who left him for sikki, his step-bro, because he was a rising star who became a flop (after she married him i guess)      i hope i included everything..

someone else can give the link for hum hai deewane because i don't have it.. sry..hope i helped though

Hey thanks a ton!So basically he married her to take revenge from her!Great written update!Smile

brainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top