PLEASE :D

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

can someone give me this video?? :)
PLEASE :D

Watch from 1.00 
Is it the one you are searching for?
Question:  a few weeks back there was a sticky post about a contest for OS's for the show.  is the contest over?  I wanted to read the stories.  is there a link please?
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Question:  a few weeks back there was a sticky post about a contest for OS's for the show.  is the contest over?  I wanted to read the stories.  is there a link please?

It was called off due to nobody signing up to take part. It was exam period, I was planning to enter but I didn't want to think about that because of that reason, I just wanted to get the exams out of the way then have more time to devote to thinking of a story later on. But I know from friends in previous forums that might not want to enter a competition, and write for pleasure not to compete with others, and feel bad if they lose. 
Can someone
One give me a link to the all the episodes of MEIEJ
A dailymotion link !!
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

It was called off due to nobody signing up to take part. It was exam period, I was planning to enter but I didn't want to think about that because of that reason, I just wanted to get the exams out of the way then have more time to devote to thinking of a story later on. But I know from friends in previous forums that might not want to enter a competition, and write for pleasure not to compete with others, and feel bad if they lose. 

Thank you Nafisa!