Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Cuteness over! Arrogant Angad back!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi guys!

Well, I am not telling anything...wait for Chilly's awesome update.Angad was very "Angad" today....no cuteness or sweetness of yesterday's episode.He was all arrogance and fire.The moment he came to know that it was Kripa's voice which mesmerized him, his expression was all "irritation and hatred".On top of that the Panditji of the temple mistook him and Kripa to be husband and wife!....Much to Kripa's embarrasment and Angad's disgust! Of course, mata Kripa fired him later !

Anyway, Angad's last scene with Kripa was absolutely rocking.....the way he returns the cheque to her and very candidly tells her,"Miss.Values, pehle Angad ke saamne khud khada hona seekho...himmat hai to mujhse akele ladh kar dikhaao...phir mujhse oonchi aawaz mein bat karna."MAN! This man has some attitude.He was mad that Prithvi tried to help Kripa get out of the contract.Prithvi somehow was just okay today.

I think Kripa is going to take up the challenge and land straight into Angad's arms to perform for the concert!

P.S.....Angad was "really really mad" at Kripa today and  no softness today.Mishti's mom seems to really like Angad.But then, who doesn't? Karthik is Naina no.2....the way he threatened to slap Kripa's family with a legal notice if she broke the contract but hey...some attitude these Khanna brothers have got!

Watch out for Angad's expressions.........drool....drool.....drool.

By the way, tum log mujhe bhool gaye? Most of all Chilly and Sugar bun??????????? I am kinda busy with my exams but I enjoyed yesterday's episode as well. Kripa...Angad...chocolate cakes.....sigh!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

wow.

~sweta~

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Niticaji,

Hum aapko kaise bhula sakte hain??? Sugar doesn't seem to be online since yesterday, and I just keep replying to PM's all the time and hence hardly any time for postsLOL

Please get over with your exams really fast (and ofcourse do well) and come back on board by Monday!

The story is going to catch fire from next week.....what with Kripa's makeover and Hottie No. 1 and Ms. Chanchal Titli dancing and buring the stage with their intense chemistry!!!

Chilly misses your postsCry Come back soon!

Chilly!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:34am | IP Logged

hey sorry nits! did i offend u or sumthing... the thing is... im not well... so i was offline throughout yesterday and will continue to be offline for sumtime... as for yesterday's episode! it was sooo rocking na? especially the final scene in kripa's room... ooh! it sizzled... u have exams cuming up???

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU NITS!!!LOL

maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hahaha ....... yeah that was cool observation
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top