Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

starandrainbow

starandrainbow

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hey Guys this is Rainbow here. After being a silent reader for a long time i decided to write so here is my first FF
HELP

Mr. Gupta was nervous today because his soon to be a business partner is coming with his son who is going to marry one of his daughters to prove that they trust each other enough. The doorbell rang and he went to answer the door. At the door Mr. Raizada was standing there with a tall, muscular person who was wearing aviators. that must Arnav Mr. Gupta thought. "Welcome Mr. Raizada" and he lead them to the living room. Arnav said "nice house" while he was looking around. "So Mr. Gupta" Mr. Raizada said "where are your daughters". Mr.gupta said "oh yes Payal and Sonia please come down". A smiling girl wearing a pink shirt and jeans came down the stairs. "Yes papa" she said. "Where is Sonia" mr. gupta asked and payal answered "she is still in her room and she refuses to come down". As soon arnav saw payals pink shirt and smiling face he knew she was a goody two shoes and a girlie girl and unfortunately that wasn't his type. Mr.gupta interrupted his thoughts by saying "arnav and payal would you guys like to talk to each other" and before arnav could respond payal had said "yes". They went outside and as soon as arnav was about to speak payal said "I can't marry you". Arnav took a moment to grasp this and then asked "why". Payal said "because I love your younger brother akash duh". Arnav was shocked but surprisingly he was okay with it so he said "now what do I say"? Payal said "just nod your head a no and ask to see Sonia". Arnav did as Payal told him and saw a worried look on Mr.Gupta's face. Mr.Gupta thought Payal would be perfect and she was really his only hope because Sonia was well'. Mr. gupta said to payal "take arnav upstairs to Sonia's room". Payal led arnav to Sonia's door which surprisingly unlike the other doors it was black. Arnav thought oh no she cant be' but payal interrupted his thoughts saying please go in he noticed she had a smirk on her face and he thinks he knows why. Opening the door slowly his suspicions were confirmed, she was Goth. What he saw frightened him pictures of scary looking clowns with chainsaws and everything black in the room. Then he saw Sonia herself with black frizzy hair some blue highlights, she had black lipstick and eye shadow on with deep mascara "What the hell" Arnav whispered. Her clothes had metal chains on them and in her hand was a big knife with something red on it he realized it might be blood. As soon as he saw that he ran like the wind all the way downstairs. Payal was still upstairs with Sonia she said "did you need to scare him that much". Sonia said "are saying you didn't enjoy it". Payal said "oh no trust me I enjoyed it but what if papa finds out". Sonia replied "oh he won't say a word remember he thinks I'm a murder". Payal smiled and said "speaking of the whole murder thing you better wipe the jelly off your cooking knife". Arnav was now breathing heavily when he reached down stairs. He quickly composed himself and walked to the living room and nodded a no. Mr.Gupta said "now what will we do you've already seen my daughters". Mr. Raizada said "Mr. Gupta I thought you had three daughters". Mr. Gupta now had a sad expression on his face he replied "I do she is the eldest but I don't know where she is". Mr. Raizada and Arnav both had confused expressions on their faces "What do you man you don't know where she is" Mr. Raizada asked. "When she was little and her mother was alive I used to have affairs, sick I know but I did and when her mother found out she committed suicide and she ever since then has been distant from me and payal and Sonia were of course babies at the time so they didn't understand anything but she understood. She stayed away from me since then and then when she was seventeen she left the house. I don't know where she or anything like that. I've tried sending a detective after her but they all come back unsuccessful". Mr. Raizada and Arnav first were full of disgust for Mr. Gupta and then they were full of pity for him. Mr. Raizada asked "what is her name?" "khushi" mr. gupta replied. "Khushi" arnav whispered instantly liking the name. "Mr. Gupta do you have a picture of Khushi",Arnav asked. Mr. Gupta nodded and handed them a picture.

http://www.filmyfriday.com/television/feature-we-want-freedom-say-telestars/attachment/sanaya-irani-5

Arnav was shocked at how simple and beautiful she looked. Mr. Raizada spoke loud and clear, "After looking and the picture I decided that my new daughter in-law will be Khushi and Khushi only".

Index

Part 1 -Page 1
                         Part 2 -Page 3
                         Part 3 -Page 4
                         Part 4 -Page 5
                         Part 5 -Page 7
                         Part 6 -Page 8

Edited by starandrainbow - 22 June 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Sonamcute15oorjajellyboohpinkswanshine...1423VampsPokkaarhilovershalinikanagusaj111hemvbabraxosbarficpervaizApples94hiddenpearlLily2011Kareena1994Arhi_2205Heerbeautyneha2005chevalcoalfaxpopstar---Shokofa---ameena671PepsiGirl101banditqueenn.tinselchocobrowniesTishanaajoop-.serendipity.-ASR6262-chamkilli-IsleOfCapriprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff Arhi: HELP Part 6 updated now on hold" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome...loving it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbowASR6262

starandrainbow

starandrainbow

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

awesome...loving it..
 thanks means a lot to me and people who are reading my ff pls comment i want to know what you guys think

Edited by starandrainbow - 25 May 2012 at 9:38am

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
nice do pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbowASR6262

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged