IPKKND SS: How Kunal Roy Won (Chap. 10) UPD:8/02 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my GOD
This is truly brilliant...
I adore this facet of Anjali and almost died of laughter reading kunal's speech, my poor laptop might just not survive the shower of coffee it got.
"Barry White"...
"Salman Khan is tasty khana"...
Fantastic 
Please update soon
Navin, am so glad you revived this story... TBH I had totally given up on this one as you hadn't updated this in months, but was pleasantly surprised to receive the PMs this AM :)

So finally Anjali being caught in her own game??? Loved it, I so wanted to see her get exposed in front of her brother who worshipped the very ground that she walked on, so loved it when Kunal Roy upped the ante on her...

So Khushi is also the OTT queen in your SS as well, sorry, just sick & tired of seeing her likewise in the show itself just hearing about Salman & Mausam Hai Suhana is enough to give me the heebie jeebies :(
anjali act of cowardice poor roy he was left standing in the hot water but boy did he turned it around loved the update khushi is back loved how kunal told asr that anjali tred to seduced him for his body loved the update rocking thanks for the pm

I read ur previous SS 'Love Story on page-3'..It was awesome...nd the continuation is even bettr..Wud luv to see Arnav Anjali relashionship...This SS is different in every way...I luv it!! Plz continue soon :-)
COOL UPDATE...

thnx for the PM 🤗
Edited by darksydeangel - 11 years ago
Oh godd I had my hand on my mouth...what jaw dropping lies...LOL can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Thanks for the PM. I am so glad that u decided to continue this story. It's one of my favourites from you.
I can't believe ASR actually saw them doing it. The poor guy will have nightmares of a naked man's ass for a long long time. And how dramatic is Kunal. Totally loving it. Now waiting eagerly for the tadka that Khushi will add.
fabulous updates..i m really loving it
i was waiting for this ss to get updates
thanks for continuing :)
loved the updates .. so there is some one who is even better than ASR ... have not read the previous story but will read the love story on page three ...
good going...interesting..update soon..😊