Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPKKND SS: How Kunal Roy Won (Chap. 10) UPD:8/02

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hello!

Now, before you scroll down, please know something. If you are new to my short story "The Love Story on Page Three" you will have no idea whats going on. But if you are one of the older readers, well, here it is--the continuing story of Anjali Raizada and Kunal Roy! This is a short story series
with Arnav and Khushi, of course, featuring prominently throughout the tale!  I have given in to your PMs and threatening emails, so please do comment!

So, if you are a new reader, or someone who needs to re-read the completed short story because you are like me and have the attention span of a rabbit, here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2934427        

PS: "Perfection" as well as "A Girl Named Khushi"are continuing as well, the updates for both will be sent out to the Buddy list, so please add me as a buddy if you haven't already.

*************************************************************************************************************

"HOW KUNAL ROY WON"

CHAPTER ONE

"Take off my f**king sister's f**king robe..."
roared Arnav Singh Raizada. Immediately after saying it he winced, realizing that the words "f**king sister" may have hit too close to home given what Anjali had probably been doing just a few minutes ago.

Kunal Roy, the man who had almost ruined the Raizadas rose lazily from Anjali's bed and stood up, carefully watching a simmering Arnav. He looked pretty calm, given what he had just been doing. thought Arnav, as he felt his blood slowly boiling in disgust and anger.

Arnav's eyes narrowed to slits of hatred as he watched the Editor In Chief of The Delhi Sun stretch like a giant panther, his dark, silver streaked hair gleaming in the subdued lighting of Anjali's bedroom. He was disheveled, and very very nude under the lavender robe. Arnav shuddered, but at least he would not have to gouge out his own eyes because of his sister. Arnav had (thank all the gods) not actually SEEN anything other than Kunal's bare ass.

That in and off itself was truly awful, and he had felt like gagging, sure. Arnav would have to rinse out his eyeballs with acid to forget that dark skinned butt and long hairy thighs, flexing on his sister's bed. But he had not seen anything of Anjali. He might now know what she did with...men... but at least he would not have to blind himself to forget that he had seen his own sister naked. Anjali had been covered by Kunal's body, and she had screamed and drawn the bed sheets upto her neck when Arnav had suddenly thrown open the door to her room one minute ago.

The silence in the room now stretched out, embarrassing the hell out of the three people caught up in it. There was no way out now, for any of them, given what had just been revealed. No way of backing out with polite apologies, with the firm intention of pretending that nothing had happened here this evening. Arnav would have been very happy to just pretend he had not seen any of this, to murmur an apology and bolt out of Anjali's room right now if the man his sister was ...entertaining...had been anyone other than ---Kunal Roy.

But it was Kunal. Naked. Bare assed. In Anjali's bedroom. In an empty house. With Barry White playing seductively on the expensive MP3 player Arnav had gifted to his Di just last week.  So, it did not take a genius to understand what Arnav had just interrupted in this room, but the question was...WHY?

True to what normal people did when suffering from a sudden shock, Arnav had focused on the least important detail of what was going on here. He had demanded, like a crazy person, that Kunal immediately take off the robe he had grabbed when Arnav had burst into the bedroom.

This lavender robe was unfortunately a gift from Arnav to Anjali as well. Now Kunal had casually wrapped the robe around himself as Arnav had stood stock-still at the foot of the bed, staring at the couple on it in complete disbelief. And the bas***d still wore that robe---after the initial startled exclamation, Kunal had not reacted at all to Arnav's comment, and even now he did not seem the least bit inclined to take off the lavender colored silk that was inadequately covering his powerful body.

Arnav shuddered again, and turned away from the sight of a dark, hairy man in the outfit he had seen draped on his Di on countless mornings. Drinking his morning tea with Anjali while she was dressed in this particular item would never be the same again.

In his mind's eye, he would always see his erstwhile enemy instead of his beloved sister, in the frilly purple thing, and this somehow was more shocking than the realization that his sister was...having an affair. With the man who had, just three months ago, tried his level best to destroy her family, her beloved brother, and her equally adored sister in law, Khushi.

"Di..."
Arnav's strangled tone emerged from a suddenly dry throat, terrible questions, fears, worries swirling through his mind "..Di, I'll wait for you by the poolside. Khushi is at Lakshmi-nagar, and no one else is home. I got done at work early today so I came to take you out to dinner...can you meet me by the pool when you are...ready? After you've gotten rid of ...him...?"

Without waiting to hear the small  mouse-like squeak Anjali gave to signify her yes, Arnav strode out of her room, carefully closing the bedroom door behind him.

INDEX:  
CHAPTER 2:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2997408&TPN=14

CHAPTER 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2997408&TPN=15

CHAPTER 4 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2997408&PID=67633257&#67633257

CHAPTER 7 :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2997408&TPN=43

CHAPTER 8:
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2997408&PID=72484065&#72484065

Edited by napstermonster - 02 August 2013 at 8:06am

The following 194 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4sudumonkanu_nvlkhShini.Shiva86mishimKavita1970rithuparnasonson126a123spretty37nightangel_mebaby2012thepelicancookie.dsuganya91mansi022cebelAnshiahkdramattanndancydreamerschiphaxaAksxxx123lliefathimaa98NaLeyton23Sushi_freebirdet_tu_achuCoffeeMoChagrrrpinderx3linetegagsyelle22Aym7maloseshalinikanagumankhushLoveArnavKhushiChocoBloc_12curiousbookwormdinglechristmasC3_IFlmathew77savvzlankanseasplashTinkJiakashforlifex-divya-Dee-GargeeDevilwaysardy03roseycheekrosalinda92amritabvaleyrieMyPrinceBarunhatathbristicmileyfreakyqueenie11SNR7WhatThe_ipkkndmcguinessSarina2012disha7gkoolansjbluedayhari93daydreamerrSweetSophiemysticmanthrimz.brarTRND86tracy1191Curiousmindnimra21panckCaroline_arhiArya1991amv63palo101urm21ipkknd_gbdfanMidnightReaderArilipcosminajeetegashona136zupiTess77GirlOfFireswat.gblackdice1001rrd29sini1234fatima2603Inkedarchminkpink.lotusGoldenEyesdproverpurpleloveShweta1691poolovesarnavrockinggirl5sheanuzzsammymasneverbeforemasam-Siaa-ArhiIPKKNDlovespellPsychedelicPixieFlameundercoverhappypheonix24ixraydhrashteecrazy44appy_12Glimmermeera06desikalakaarrati123mirnalinihemvbartamsmarpleHADmishtisweetygirl28meera30-Dee-littlemoisparikhsmithasrkDhara_sAnamika100Japonicadevsumaditi07vqwertyNothingLastsHina69KishmishDrwho-FarwiiDobaara-segadIronButterflyspillaarshi-poojasarita_barunaysemLDGA_BAshree10PepsiGirl101tia.osnoopy84JerryTheMouseHot.Pink.Heelsenigma17farheen75boyznakadebby_11Sky23kvarshahindu4lyfmeloniecherry227sarra0Krishnaluv94lara3110pixiegirlArjuhisisMrDarcyfantvshowfanbookluverladdoo598brainychild92ajoopKookiemonsterFAYKHAN29sarunsashasinghASR6262_BarunS_Addict_..SankiMedhz..seeta_naipspup03ranogill1chillyMysticRiverdumasnanor

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
reserved for Index

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lineteLoveArnavKhushiundercoverhappyArathy-VFAYKHAN29pup03farah53

daydreamerr Senior Member
daydreamerr
daydreamerr

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Oh my god! Eeek I loved the original story and I'm so glad you wrote this! YOU HAVE TO COTINUE NOW THAT YOU'VE GIVEN US THIS! Fabulous as usual and I loved how Arnav was so caught up with the gown thing hahaha and even 'very expensive mp3 player' ;)
Literally best thing I've read all day, brilliant! :)

Edited by Thehom - 25 May 2012 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.gnapstermonsterdevsum

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Ah wonderful! So Mr Roy is getting to do what he was foccussed on! I meant pursuing anjali, of course!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Ooh I'm so happy ur contuining kunal and anjali's story. It was the first time I ever wanted to read anybody else's love story and I was eagerly checking the love story.. Thread to see if u have written it as a form of epilogue or not but I'm even more happy to get a full fledged SS on this.

napstermonster

tina_1234 IF-Sizzlerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
awesomeness..hope ya conti it

napstermonster

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OMG...poor Arnav scarred for life,seeing his beloved Di like that...ooohh i love this...plz do continue soon.

napstermonster

Gargee Senior Member
Gargee
Gargee

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Oh I Love You! I Love You! I Love You sooo Much!!! Big smile

Okay- Res for Comments!

napstermonster

Go to top