Pavitra Rishta

BALH article PR mentioned Wrng Pg 5 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

i think he is a v overrated dancer if compared to the likes of purvi or the one which lost to Jassi, Mridul and it wud be good if not compared to the counterparts outside india.

well u guys can go ahead and attack me now or ignore the post.

and i think hiten is the most overrated actor in telly land ... ekta knows this very well... thus only offers him replacement roles where sushant got the main lead in a movie from a big n reputed production house ... so dont be jealous with him and india knows what a dancer he is ... thanks to JDJ ... dont forget sush fan are there for him ... so better think before writing ...
Edited by ashiti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sushant is a wonderful dancer/actor. I have seen a few of his performances and I think he dances very well, love his expressions. Awesome actor too. Neither Hiten nor Sushant are overrated in my opinion.
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: poas

i post here to show how ekta destroy a show now PR also  crap show now.PR exception from her old formula that manav archana never fall in love with others or marry another person though she tried to do after 4years leap but sush didnt agree to marry another woman as manav😆😆😆i m proud to b sushant fan.

hiten didn't let manav marry a second woman & due to him manav lived a single life for 18 years

extremely proud to be hiten fan⭐️⭐️⭐️
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow some ppl just love to pick up fights ten play victim game lol everybody is not blind to praise sushi dancing wonder even where he is not related he is dragged their also proves fact love him or hate him u cant ignore him
This content was originally posted by: ashiti

and i think hiten is the most overrated actor in telly land ... ekta knows this very well... thus only offers him replacement roles where sushant got the main lead in a movie from a big n reputed production house ... so dont be jealous with him and india knows what a dancer he is ... thanks to JDJ ... dont forget sush fan are there for him ... so better think before writing ...

hiten is best thats y his mention comes everywhere
extremely happy for the falling ratings of pr

looks like after a gap of 2 weeks i need to take 1 more gap from this show

extremely happy that people have stopped watching this crap show which just portrays the puppy lust of a woman who has just made disasters
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashiti

ok hiten is overrated but are u tellin me what to say .. or do !?
i know sushant and ankita fans are here to hurl abuse at people who even try to say one thing offending or opposing the OMG I LOVE SUSHITA
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhalla i saw sushant in JDJ, didnt hate him then  but the fan mania did make me hate him now and i didnt like his dancing at all .. saroj khan/ vaibhavi are very biased though i dont remember the judges or their opinions but i stand by it. didnt like him dancing. there are lines and pointing of toes and his were clumsy to say the least.

the topic doesnt mention his dance at all, i talked abt his dance in reference to a quote so pls go ahead whoever wants to with the oh here comes the haters and desperation. i dont mind people fallin more lower than they already have.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanlove

bhalla i saw sushant in JDJ, didnt hate him then  but the fan mania did make me hate him now and i didnt like his dancing at all .. saroj khan/ vaibhavi are very biased though i dont remember the judges or their opinions but i stand by it. didnt like him dancing. there are lines and pointing of toes and his were clumsy to say the least.

the topic doesnt mention his dance at all, i talked abt his dance in reference to a quote so pls go ahead whoever wants to with the oh here comes the haters and desperation. i dont mind people fallin more lower than they already have.

Did you really watch the show? 😕 I mean to not remember that Remo, Madhuri and Mallika were the judges but to remember Sushant's clumsy lines and toes is a weird memory scenario for me to comprehend. 

Honestly speaking, your remark against Sushant to someone's general opinion was only to inflame an argument. It has become rather a habit, so I don't care much to react to you. But the above comment was extremely funny that I couldn't help but to reply.  

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Did you really watch the show? 😕 I mean to not remember that Remo, Madhuri and Mallika were the judges but to remember Sushant's clumsy lines and toes is a weird memory scenario for me to comprehend. 

Honestly speaking, your remark against Sushant to someone's general opinion was only to inflame an argument. It has become rather a habit, so I don't care much to react to you. But the above comment was extremely funny that I couldn't help but to reply.  

[/QUOTE]superlike👏👏👏