..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I walked down the street, which took me to a cluttered forest. I leaned on a huge tree and closed my eyes. Immediately I went back to my old days. Remember the days I walked with you?

I walked with you hand by hand my dear friend. Words cannot express how dear you were to me. You comforted me when I was in low mood and patted me for my silly little successes.

I still remember the last day, the day I departed you. It broke my heart as I could fathom how much I would miss you. The last day we spent is specially memorable as we cycled down the lonely roads, sat in the park in the wet grass and spent our time in solitude with sounds of nature mixed with our occasional brief exchange of words on time spent together and how we will miss each other, those moments were precious. But more than that I cherish the moments we sat there in silence recollecting the past and anticipating the future which had laid down the different paths for us.

Today you may be far away from me but today you have come a long way and met with success exactly the way I knew and dreamt about you. However long the distance between us may be, I still feel your care, warmth and affection.

Even today whenever I feel like seeing you I do not need a call or letter all I need to do is close my eyes and sit on the grass listening to nature and I feel your presence near me.

A sudden breeze blew my hair and I opened my eyes. My eyes were blurred with tears but I did not cry, my silence conveying "I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo beautifull , this reminds of kidnapped- in that book the ending is somewhat like this... tear-jerking..
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
That's one beautiful thought there, Jessie.

But sometimes I wonder, why do we have to be dependent on anyone? Friends are special, I agree. They are, probably, the only relationship we form on earth - everything else is awarded to us beforehand.

Friendship is a beautiful feeling. Yet, there are so many unfortunate people, just like me, for whom, friendships are nomadic in nature.

But your thoughts are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

May God bless!
Edited by -Desi-IFer- - 11 years ago
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
such simplicity and sweetness .. loved it dear 😊
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U r making me miss my friends... But awesome piece of writing. Beautifully penned. Proud of u di
BertieRosenber thumbnail
that's a very romantic short story.
I'd like it to be longer a little bit.
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BertieRosenber

that's a very romantic short story.

I'd like it to be longer a little bit.

here is my blog!!!😃
BertieRosenber thumbnail
Oh, there are about plenty of publications there!
Thank you very much, I'll read them with pleasure.😊
Batameez. thumbnail
This piece has ocean of feelings, and you've nearly described each of them perfectly.  Awesome!
Leve thumbnail
work well done 👏