Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

I miss you friend!!!

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

I walked down the street, which took me to a cluttered forest. I leaned on a huge tree and closed my eyes. Immediately I went back to my old days. Remember the days I walked with you?

I walked with you hand by hand my dear friend. Words cannot express how dear you were to me. You comforted me when I was in low mood and patted me for my silly little successes.

I still remember the last day, the day I departed you. It broke my heart as I could fathom how much I would miss you. The last day we spent is specially memorable as we cycled down the lonely roads, sat in the park in the wet grass and spent our time in solitude with sounds of nature mixed with our occasional brief exchange of words on time spent together and how we will miss each other, those moments were precious. But more than that I cherish the moments we sat there in silence recollecting the past and anticipating the future which had laid down the different paths for us.

Today you may be far away from me but today you have come a long way and met with success exactly the way I knew and dreamt about you. However long the distance between us may be, I still feel your care, warmth and affection.

Even today whenever I feel like seeing you I do not need a call or letter all I need to do is close my eyes and sit on the grass listening to nature and I feel your presence near me.

A sudden breeze blew my hair and I opened my eyes. My eyes were blurred with tears but I did not cry, my silence conveying "I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riyo-royNinaAriefChaiBiskootThe-Voice--Ruchi--.Perk.ilove99LeveBatameez.

NinaArief Senior Member
NinaArief
NinaArief

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
sooo beautifull , this reminds of kidnapped- in that book the ending is somewhat like this... tear-jerking..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
That's one beautiful thought there, Jessie.

But sometimes I wonder, why do we have to be dependent on anyone? Friends are special, I agree. They are, probably, the only relationship we form on earth - everything else is awarded to us beforehand.

Friendship is a beautiful feeling. Yet, there are so many unfortunate people, just like me, for whom, friendships are nomadic in nature.

But your thoughts are really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

May God bless!

Edited by -Desi-IFer- - 07 June 2012 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief..Jessie..

.Perk. IF-Sizzlerz
.Perk.
.Perk.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
beautiful os !

..Jessie..

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
lovely!

..Jessie..

ChaiBiskoot IF-Sizzlerz
ChaiBiskoot
ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
such simplicity and sweetness .. loved it dear Smile

..Jessie..

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
U r making me miss my friends... But awesome piece of writing. Beautifully penned. Proud of u di

..Jessie..

BertieRosenber Newbie
BertieRosenber
BertieRosenber

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
that's a very romantic short story.
I'd like it to be longer a little bit.

..Jessie..

Go to top