Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hats off Anas aka Suraj!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I am very infrequent watcher of serial and go mostly by WU...

But I liked the title song and the concept of the serial right from day one and yes the serial had its onw moments which annoyed me but then I amust say yesterday i loved the episode...

When Suraj saw Sandhy and went and hugged her his expressions were awesome...he loves Sandhya from the bottom of him heart and its almost like a worship just like he does his Bhabho!!!

And when he hugged her confessed everything there was relief mixed with love and devotion for Sandhya his expression just touched my heart more than his action of hugging her!!!!

His respect and love fro Sandhya just shone through his tears and expressions...

Hats off to him!!!!

*Takes a bow* Lucky is the woman who gets this kind of love from her husband one of pure devotion and respect and of course giving more rather than seeking any physical or emotional companionship!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 25 May 2012 at 2:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaNisha_abiAngad_n_KripaSonarMeyesweet7863lemoncola-happilyunknownHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats off Anas aka Suraj!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pawan06

Groupbie

pawan06

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Suraj ji Ur acting was superb out of world...When u hug nd confess ur feelings nd truth in front of sandhya ji its superb... I am so excitee for today's episode God bless both of u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top