Writers Corner

The unspoken words !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged

The night was very cold and chill breeze kept on blowing. She cuddled up with the pillow and tried to keep herself warm .Her eyes were still watery , she couldn't forget the scene that happened at the noon , her best friend had fought with her , yelled at her so badly and walked away.The whole night she wiped   off her tears and forget everything, but she badly couldn't do anything but kept  on sobbing .

They had come for a get -together trip with her classmates. Mridula and Sarvesh were best friends from childhood .They loved each others companionship . They were indeed called the great buddies of the class . Mridula loved playing fun of everyone and teasing everyone . Both the friends had plan to make this trip an unforgettable  one with full of fun and joy . These two were known for the way they made the place fully of fun filled . 

The next morning she woke up and Pretended to be smiling  in front of her friends. She had her breakfast and walked towards the bus and sat in her seat calmly . She tried not to look at him as his stare would simply give her more pain . The next two hours   she dint move her face from window . When the bus stopped at destination she quickly got down and walked towards the river and stood there still watching the moving water.The scenes quickly flashed her mind , the way he walked way from her. With tears rolling down her eyes she closed her eyes tightly.

The first of day of trip She teased him , made fun of him not knowing that he was totally annoyed with her . When everybody stopped laughing.He pulled her to the corner and said "Enough of your silly jokes , dont you know how you behave silly in front of others that too laughing at your own friends defeat ...god when will you understand that by making fun of others you are only irritating ."Mrithi gave a blank look not knowing what he was talking . 

"dont stare like that as if you know nothing ...you know literally  to hurt  heeveryone and you call it you were making fun ..."Her eyes started to become watery . She tried to hold his hands but he pushed her said " now dont come behind me asking sorry and explaining your silliness, dont come back after me , dont try to speak to me. "Normally he enjoyed her pranks but this time it exceeded his patience and also he was in some bad mood .  Mrithi did not understand what to do but kept on sobbing . 

A tearful Mrithi opened her eyes to come back from her past only to realize that everybody had left the place and moved on . She ran to climb the steps . While climbing the steps she noticed he had not not left and been waiting for her .  She climbed up slowly and reached a step before he was standing . She was bit reluctant after the fight to see him . He slowly held out his hands for helping to climb her up . he started " chal, we are great friends fights and breaking are normal with us , is there any rule we should never fight nor patch up very soon after that fight , its only you whom i can solely fight with , so just chill and give me a smile . " He pulled her ponnie as he did always . She was still standing standing quietly , he again meddled with her hair . Now she instantly caught his hand and both tapped their hands at once . 

They started walking hand in hand peacefully by still playing pranks on each other.

Edited by jessiekarthik - 25 May 2012 at 1:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaAriefjaneniroopailove99IseeBatameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The unspoken words !!" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Aww that was so cute! Especially loved the last paragraph di!! Very creative ! 
Lovely Hug

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
true that , between best friends anyhting is possible, very sweet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

ilove99

IF-Sizzlerz

ilove99

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Simply Beautiful!

..Jessie..

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nice story di. Loved it to core..
  Deepness of relations perfectly depicted
 & yes please keep coming with stories like that

..Jessie..

BertieRosenber

BertieRosenber

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
AWESOME is all I can say!
i'd like to read your book, becouse your writings are read so easily that 200 words is just not enough!

..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BertieRosenber

AWESOME is all I can say!
i'd like to read your book, becouse your writings are read so easily that 200 words is just not enough!

i ll write and post it soon i have more works!!!
Big smile

ilove99

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
great short storyy.. i loved reading it :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top