Pavitra Rishta

The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 102

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Laurie,Laurie, Laurie!Hug
I've missed you so. Superb updates.
Loved them. And as usual, you leave me wanting more. 
Move aside Jackie Collins, we've got a hot new talented author on the scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

Update soon my dear. and congratulations on a job well done.Clap

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 19 January 2013 at 8:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikaNadaCinta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 99)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Laurie what a nice treat on a Saturday :)

Purvi, Arjun, and Karan together is a killer group, but with the support and love of Laurie they are unstoppable!

Laurie and Karan's support of Purvi during the hardest time of her life helped to transform her into a a stronger confident young women.

Arjun really could have spent the whole day staring at his flower but he had a job to do..

Slowly I think Arjun will figure out the K.D. and P.D. relationship. The lotus is symbolic to their family I believe.

I think Karan personally knows the person who drugged Purvi.

One again amazing job!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikaNadaCinta--Jenelle--

ARluv16

Groupbie

ARluv16

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Woww! Brilliant update Laurie!...
I knew that once KD, PD and AK would work together they would be unstoppable!Big smile...

I could imagine Purvi's transformation and that part were she walked in, and arjun drooling over her, I heard Dil kyun yeh mera playing in the background!Embarrassed...

Arjun might find out about KD, PD's relation soon, 

I think Karan knows the woman who put the poison in purvi's drink, I thought it all was Ovi's work, but lets see how things will turn around next! *excited*...

oowh and as others said before some Arvi time without Captain karans watching like a hawk would be loved WinkTongue

Please Update soon, Can't wait! xD

Edited by ARluv16 - 19 January 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikaNadaCinta

SassyMiley

IF-Dazzler

SassyMiley

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
dear laurie really loved it again.this purvi is million times better and i really love her.waiting for the next part eagerly and once again u killed itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCinta

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
"A TRUE MASTERPIECE" n "BRILLIANT WRITING". Hello dear I randomly came across ur ff n was addicted from the first chapter that I could barely stop myself from reading it through in one go. You are an amazing writer n I  m super loving this story. I am short of words to praise u n the story coz ur avid followers since the beginning have said it all. What a take on ur vision for the storyline...hats of to u. I reallly hope that u consider writing as a professional coz u are that good. I look forward to following ur ff and if u cud plzzz add me to ur PM list, it would be much appreciated. I have hit the like button on all ur updates, which is the only way to show how much I loved ur work:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika--Jenelle--

abhimg

abhimg

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Applause my friend! What a brilliant fast paced chapter!
Loved every bit of it!
Arjun speechless at Purvi's new look, swept him away again :)
Purvi doing what she is so good at, regaining her confidence!
Most of all love Karan n Laurie, the duo who so dote on Purvi!
Mystery...cannot wait to find out what K discovered from Sid's picture!
Last but not least the lotus on K n on PD's ankle that AK remembered from his dream!
Superb Lovely Laurie, you never cease to amaze n capture the heart with ur words!
Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaNadaCinta

diana72

diana72

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wow!!!! im so blown away rite now...i truly regret not reading this raging storm...its true to its title...it definetely a storm...i cudnt even stop reading even once...wow...great...cnt wait for ur nxt update...tks brilliant writer Clap

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Wow Laurie what a beautiful piece of writing Tongue

Arjun and Purvi are a great couple and can anyone imagine when they join hands with Karan and Laurie, its unimaginable. I love how Laurie keeps supporting these threeWink. Arjun was shocked to see the transformation that has taken place in Purvi. He just can't believe his eyes. Thanks to Karan and Laurie for what Purvi is today. She is a very confident young girl! The way you described Purvi and her appearance was beyond words. Arjun just can't seem to stop staring at his flower but he had to as work still need to be done. I like how he hated the other guys who were looking at Purvi.LOL. Hmmm it seems like Karan has found out who drugged Purvi and is all out to teach them a lesson. Another great update and looking forward to your next chapterSmile

Edited by NadaCinta - 05 February 2013 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top