Pavitra Rishta

The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 102

Urben

Groupbie

Urben

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Dear laurie chapter 3 was sooo good and heart touching now we feel like we got our old arjun back who we had lost back for a while.. Loved it...plzzz keep countuie wrtting and we are eagrly wating for chapter 4...:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAxiomsoapwatcher1sashashyam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Dear Laurie, read it in a rush this morning and had to come back and relish it.  A breath of fresh air, a welcome change from the god awfulness that is being dished out to us on the idiot box. 
Loved your portrayal of Arjun, as the others have said, you redeemed him for us.  Even if the CVs don't do it, we will always unconsciously have a picture of the Arjun you painted in our minds, and because of that will forgive him his trespasses when he does set things right with Purvi. 

Dil maange more and more, my friend.  It is a vicious circle now, you give us some and we demand more!  No satiation in sight!  Thanks for the absolutely lovely writing.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 29 May 2012 at 6:44pm

abhimgAxiomsashashyamFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Clap
Laurie, you are truly amazing. The first thing I do when I come onto the forum nowadays is look to see if you updated your fan fic. I eagerly wait for your installment and relish it. It's so brilliant. 

abhimgAxiomsoapwatcher1sashashyam

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Laurie,
  That was a very good Part 3. Lot of content. Must have been tiring for you to write all of it at once.

When I began reading the 1st Part, I felt this is what might happen in the actual PR if they continue the show for a long time. Probably they can take this content and include in the show.

"One down, many to go." -  have never seen Arjun that way in the actual PR :-)

"He wanted to run to her and hold her in his arms so tightly that no one could tell where one began or the other ended." - Watching the actual Arjun and Purvi, I always felt that these two are 2 pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that would fit perfectly and reading those lines I felt like you said the same thing in a different way. Agree totally to it.

Edited by bee5 - 29 May 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgaviaanyaAxiomsoapwatcher1sashashyamFireLordPhoenix

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom123

Chapter 1 - Anxiety [Purvi]

Karma Group of Companies - Mumbai  - Friday - 11:00 pm

'It's been exactly three months and four days since I told him that I didn't want to be with him.' Purvi thought as she finished up her contracts for the day. 'Three months and four days since my world went black; since I told Arjun our relationship was over and he was supposed to be with Ovi. Three months and four days since I sent him back to Canada with her.'

It was really late and everyone else had already gone home for the day. Purvi had accepted a new job as the managing director with the Karma Group of companies after Arjun had left for Canada with Ovi. Although she had never met the owner, she was courted by one of his aides for several days and then they made her an offer she couldn't refuse. She wanted to get away from Arjun so she asked D.K. to convince Arjun to revoke the power of attorney and she left the company.

Purvi wanted to make sure all the contracts had been finalized before she left that night. She had been working on these contracts for the past three weeks and was glad they were finally coming to a close. These particular contracts were for projects in Pune and the entire time she handled these cases all she could think of was the conference she and Arjun attended over six months ago.

"That was when he bought me that beautiful blue sari, when held me close in his arms and looked at me as if I was the only girl in the world." Purvi reminisced sadly. She gave herself a mental shake and chided inwardly, "Get a hold of yourself Purvi! You put him in his place, remember?  You told him that you didn't love him, didn't feel anything for him. You set him free to be with his Ovi!"

She felt a little light headed so she stood up from her desk. "I shouldn't have skipped lunch. Aai would be upset with me if she knew that I wasn't taking proper care of myself." She shook her head to refocus her mind to the task at hand.

She reached over the desk to grab a pen and her hand brushed a framed picture of her aai that she kept on her desk. She gazed at the picture and the tears immediately stung her eyes. It wasn't just a picture of her aai; underneath Purvi had placed the only momento she had kept of her time with Arjun.

It was the picture taken of the two of them at the dhaaba on the way to the conference in Pune.  It was one of the happiest times in her life and she kept the picture hidden there as a reminder of how close Arjun was to her heart. A picture not seen with any other eyes except her own.

The barrage of memories she usually kept at bay threatened to overwhelm her at the office. "Deep breaths, Purvi", she chanted, "In. And out. In. And out. In. And out." She closed her eyes and continued her intonation for a few more minutes.

"Oh God, it's not working!" she thought frantically. She broke out in a cold sweat and grabbed on to the back of her chair for support. "No. Please not now! Please!" she pleaded with her mind. She squeezed her eyes shut and gripped the chair harder. "Not now!"she cried.

Hi Laurie, I love the way you portrayed Purvi. Very nice! I was so busy over the weekend so I am catching up now. I will continue to read..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAxiomsoapwatcher1

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Such vivacious writing! I can imagine each scene clearly. Smile Can't wait for Arjun and Purvi to reconcile. You should become a CV for PR Laurie. You would bring a breath of fresh air to their banal, overused tracks. Thumbs Up

abhimgAxiomsoapwatcher1

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I quite agree, about her becoming a CV for PR, but the unfortunate fact is that she would not survive more than a week in that chaotic mess! They would find her far too logical and lucid, and she would be eased out pretty soon.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by nalonynnej

Such vivacious writing! I can imagine each scene clearly. Smile Can't wait for Arjun and Purvi to reconcile. You should become a CV for PR Laurie. You would bring a breath of fresh air to their banal, overused tracks. Thumbs Up

abhimgAxiomnalonynnej

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Maleena*

Wonderful update! It's nice to see Arjun's point of view. I can't wait for your next update!

Thanks Maleena Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top