Pavitra Rishta

The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 102

abhimg

abhimg

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
StarStarClapHi Laurie,

Lots of love, wonderful post. The feeling you described in Purvi at the beg of part 2, cld feel it in the guts...i too hope its really Arjun...
This is sooo romantic...ofcourse there is the pain...but i think we are all used to pain by now...
This is a amazingly lovely and brilliantly written...thank you Laurie...we all love it...kudos...
ClapStar Keep it up and yes, me too- dil maange more.. and more...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiomsoapwatcher1sashashyam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Laurie,
  Chapter 2 was beautiful. Very beautifully written. Written with lot of love and tender care.

p.s: I am not a FF/OS/SS reader. I won't bore you with my reasons, but since it is from you, I am reading it.

There are a lot of questions that came up when I was reading, but for now, I am not asking any questions. Since I started reading, I would like to finish it. You are a gifted writer, so you should continue to write, not just ArVi, but something else as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiomsashashyam

Urben

Groupbie

Urben

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Plzzz post chapter 3 soonnn cant wait what will happen next..we all hope that its ARJUN whos comes back to PURVI and says I LOVE U... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiom

Urben

Groupbie

Urben

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I loved ur post writting LAURIE keep up the good work..and we all want our ARVI back togather soon but till then we have to wait 3 months for it..but till den we can read ur wrtting LAURIE and feel and c that we can c our ARVI getting back togather..pllzz keep writting more n more it keeps A SMILE ON US ARVI FANS.. :) Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiom

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Laurie,

Lovely.Thanks a ton for the weekend treat. I hope I do not have to wait a week for part 3, and also that the story does not end there. I hope you are having fun thinking up and writing the stuff, for you know, pretty soon you are going to find that you are on a treadmill and cannot get off, for we will keep demanding Yeh Dil Maange More!

Shyamala

Dear Shyamala - I never knew how daunting a task this was LOL

I am having immense fun writing this. The characters are really molding themselves in my mind and I really hope I can convey them as they would like to be written.

Treadmill eh? Hopefully, I'll be fit and sound as the end of this Wink

As always, I appreciate your feedback. I do hope you enjoy the next segment. Let me know what you think.

Laurie Big smile

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

OMG...Laurie, you are amazing...excellent writing is this Clap

It's almost like I am watching ArVi infront of me on my screen...please continue...this is so interesting and mindblowing...Thumbs Up
I can hardly wait for the next chapter...if only you were on the writers team of this show...we would get a very interesting story to watch instead of the dull, crappy storyline these so-called professional writers give to us...

Maybe it's time that Ekta takes a look in this forum...here is full of talented writers...

Thank you Esha Blushing

I'm new to fan fiction so I hope that I can do justice to ARVI for you.

Enjoy Smile

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Maleena*

I love it! I can't wait for your next update! i hope its really Arjun behind her and not her imagination.

Thanks Maleena Big smile

Gosh, I hope it's him too Wink

Enjoy!

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Oh, why does Purvi have to be so tortured by these memories? Cry
Maybe we can get a glimpse of Arjun's misery too? Wink

Oh Nalonynne, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain... right? 

So requested, so done! Big smile

Enjoy! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top