Pavitra Rishta

The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 102

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Dear Laurie,

Lovely.Thanks a ton for the weekend treat. I hope I do not have to wait a week for part 3, and also that the story does not end there. I hope you are having fun thinking up and writing the stuff, for you know, pretty soon you are going to find that you are on a treadmill and cannot get off, for we will keep demanding Yeh Dil Maange More!

Shyamala

Originally posted by Axiom123

Chapter 2 ' Contention [Purvi]

Karma Group of Companies ' Mumbai - Saturday 12:00 am

Purvi struggled to tamp down the frantic feelings that were bubbling up from inside but within seconds she was assaulted by all the beautiful and painful memories she shared with Arjun. She barely had time to think about what was happening and before she knew it she was bolting to her private bathroom to empty the contents of her stomach.  

She retched and heaved until there was nothing left. Hot, salty tears splashed down her cheeks as Arjun's face kept flashing before her eyes. Purvi squeezed her eyes shut again, placed her hands upon her ears and screamed, "Stop doing this to me! Stop it! Please."

She took a couple deep breaths to calm herself and walked over to the sink. After cleaning up, Purvi dragged herself out of the bathroom and out on to the little balcony at the corner of her office. She had nothing left inside. Her torrid emotions had left her all wrung out and she was physically tired from it all. She was the shell of the person she used to be.

Purvi stared out into the night sky. A beautiful, inky night with a bashful moon and canopy of stars sprinkled with careless abandon. A nights sky full of hope,  full of dreams. All her dreams had been brutally trampled on by the one she loved more than her own life but yet she could not bring herself to hate him.

She knew in her heart of hearts that they had shared a true love. She thought 'A love that people wait a lifetime to find was in my hands for the taking'. Then in a small voice, Purvi spoke into the night, "Only that love first belonged to Ovi. I had no right to snatch it away from her. What would that have done my family? We just sorted out the problems between aai and her daughters and they have finally accepted her. I could not have been so selfish."

Purvi looked up to the heavens and sent up a silent prayer, "Arjun, I pray that you are happy and that you get all your heart's desires. I wish the best for you always, even if it's not with me. I love you Arjun'. My Arjun."

She wrapped her arms around herself as she stood there for some time as if to purge the unwanted feelings from her soul. After a while, she turned to go inside and briefly glanced at the clock. Almost 1:00 am! Two hours had just slipped away.

As she was about to step inside, she felt the temperature around her dip ever so slightly. She turned back towards the night's sky. A subtle breeze, a gentle as a lover's caress, slowly wound its way around her. The velvet current carried on it the promise of a new beginning and she closed her eyes relishing the feel of its touch on her skin.

The wicked wind picked up and playfully tossed her hair about her face. She smiled at the touch and just as she was about to move the hair from her eyes, she heard it. A voice; a voice that she could never forget.  Right behind her.

"I love you Purvi".

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlyneAxiomsoapwatcher1purethought

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG...Laurie, you are amazing...excellent writing is this Clap

It's almost like I am watching ArVi infront of me on my screen...please continue...this is so interesting and mindblowing...Thumbs Up
I can hardly wait for the next chapter...if only you were on the writers team of this show...we would get a very interesting story to watch instead of the dull, crappy storyline these so-called professional writers give to us...

Maybe it's time that Ekta takes a look in this forum...here is full of talented writers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiom

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I love it! I can't wait for your next update! i hope its really Arjun behind her and not her imagination.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriAxiomDarlynesoapwatcher1

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Oh, why does Purvi have to be so tortured by these memories? Cry
Maybe we can get a glimpse of Arjun's misery too? Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirinamitagloryzabhimgDarlyneAxiomsoapwatcher1purethought

vgiri

vgiri

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Laurie... Awesome Awesome...got goose bumps.

Originally posted by *Maleena*

I love it! I can't wait for your next update! i hope its really Arjun behind her and not her imagination.

I felt the same, kudos to Laurie..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAxiomDarlynesoapwatcher1purethought

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Laurie, loved it all, lapped it up like a person parched with thirst devours the mirage you promised in Chapter 1! 
Loved your play with words, the wicked wind lifting her tresses, the night sky - beautiful evocative writing!  As for the voice she hears behind her, I know, I feel (fingers and toes crossed) that it is for real!!  No imagination this but Arjun's voice!

Keep writing, as Shyamala has put it dil maange more!

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 26 May 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlyneAxiom

purethought

IF-Dazzler

purethought

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Laurie .. Clap
Want to read more, since there is nothing in the serial left to watch as of now.
Your story about ARVI is a great relief. Thumbs Up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgDarlyneAxiomsoapwatcher1

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I just loved it...its superb please continue soon i m eagerly waiting for the next part...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneAxiomsoapwatcher1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top