Pavitra Rishta

The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 102

abhimg

abhimg

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Laurie, between the shopping sprees to NJersey, and the upcoming long weekend, i do sincerely hope that your thinking cap will be on (bells tolling like Noddy's cap)...and you will have some time at least to continue with ur ARVI fiction...gosh i have not read fiction in sooo long...this is amazing...love it...pls add a little touch of ur splendid humor in it too...BTW Uday Veer ji honge ki nahi? Hmm...can't wait...LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by abhimg - 25 May 2012 at 9:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiomsoapwatcher1purethoughtFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

SUPERB first part...luved it...please do continue further...I do hope that soon ARVI will face each other with even stronger passion & love for eachother...Wink

Thank you Big smile

I always saw them as a power couple too. I hope I do them justice.

Enjoy Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarlyneFireLordPhoenixAbsoluv

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhimg

Laurie, between the shopping sprees to NJersey, and the upcoming long weekend, i do sincerely hope that your thinking cap will be on (bells tolling like Noddy's cap)...and you will have some time at least to continue with ur ARVI fiction...gosh i have not read fiction in sooo long...this is amazing...love it...pls add a little touch of ur splendid humor in it too...BTW Uday Veer ji honge ki nahi? Hmm...can't wait...LOLEmbarrassed

Thanks Abhi Big smile A shopping spree in New Jersey is sounding better and better each time I hear it LOL

Its going to be a busy weekend for me too but I will try to get the next installment out soon.

Trying my hand at a bit more serious but it will always sprinkled with humor somewhere Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriabhimgDarlynesoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Clap
Laurie, you deserve a round of applause. I only read Tanya's updates and they seem so bleak. If there's any ARVI scenes at all then I catch them from Isa, otherwise this show is just too dreary to watch. Wonderful fan fiction. Keep it up. I rely on ARVI fan fiction nowadays anyway because they are so much better than what's happening in PR. Brilliant fan fic once again. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzAxiomDarlyne

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Laurie,
  Excellent!! Thumbs Up
  This style of writing reminds me of someone ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Axiom

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Clap
Laurie, you deserve a round of applause. I only read Tanya's updates and they seem so bleak. If there's any ARVI scenes at all then I catch them from Isa, otherwise this show is just too dreary to watch. Wonderful fan fiction. Keep it up. I rely on ARVI fan fiction nowadays anyway because they are so much better than what's happening in PR. Brilliant fan fic once again. Clap

Thanks for the feedback Nina. Keep it coming Big smile

I can't wait for the ARVI scenes either. I just want them to reconnect so badly LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlyne

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Laurie,
  Excellent!! Thumbs Up
  This style of writing reminds me of someone ...

Thanks Bee Big smile

Who does it remind you of? Smile

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Chapter 2 - Fix You [Purvi]

Karma Group of Companies - Mumbai - Saturday 12:00 am

Purvi struggled to tamp down the frantic feelings that were bubbling up from inside but within seconds she was assaulted by all the beautiful and painful memories she shared with Arjun. She barely had time to think about what was happening and before she knew it she was bolting to her private bathroom to empty the contents of her stomach.  

She retched and heaved until there was nothing left. Hot, salty tears splashed down her cheeks as Arjun's face kept flashing before her eyes. Purvi squeezed her eyes shut again, placed her hands upon her ears and screamed, "Stop doing this to me! Stop it! Please."

She took a couple deep breaths to calm herself and walked over to the sink. After cleaning up, Purvi dragged herself out of the bathroom and out on to the little balcony at the corner of her office. She had nothing left inside. Her torrid emotions had left her all wrung out and she was physically tired from it all. She was the shell of the person she used to be.

Purvi stared out into the night sky. A beautiful, inky night with a bashful moon and canopy of stars sprinkled with careless abandon. A nights sky full of hope,  full of dreams. All her dreams had been brutally trampled on by the one she loved more than her own life but yet she could not bring herself to hate him.

She knew in her heart of hearts that they had shared a true love. She thought 'A love that people wait a lifetime to find was in my hands for the taking'. Then in a small voice, Purvi spoke into the night, "Only that love first belonged to Ovi. I had no right to snatch it away from her. What would that have done my family? We just sorted out the problems between aai and her daughters and they have finally accepted her. I could not have been so selfish."

Purvi looked up to the heavens and sent up a silent prayer, "Arjun, I pray that you are happy and that you get all your heart's desires. I wish the best for you always, even if it's not with me. I love you Arjun. My Arjun."

She wrapped her arms around herself as she stood there for some time as if to purge the unwanted feelings from her soul. After a while, she turned to go inside and briefly glanced at the clock. Almost 12:00 am! An hour had just slipped away.

As she was about to step inside, she felt the temperature around her dip ever so slightly. She turned back towards the night's sky. A subtle breeze, a gentle as a lover's caress, slowly wound its way around her. The velvet current carried on it the promise of a new beginning and she closed her eyes relishing the feel of its touch on her skin.

The wicked wind picked up and playfully tossed her hair about her face. She smiled at the touch and just as she was about to move the hair from her eyes, she heard it. A voice; a voice that she could never forget.  Right behind her.

"I love you Purvi".

Edited by Axiom123 - 13 June 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiSeemaPia2111simron...jeemanrockspurvishettyJillianMPillaymeghaashvikianARluv16achyuthacynthiagemariel1985dolce123zerroaviaanyanamitagloryzJ12L85Rose_7vgiriabhimgteddyyykreya204ramki1DarlynenividancesSweetiShobhysoapwatcher1sparikhAsyaloverpurethoughtarvifan1.Peeves.PrincessAshVikpratik54000sashashyamBlueOrchidsnalonynnejsaijahnavi-LiveLaughLove--Latty-Crazy4AshVikRach.bee5Soulmate_SanaAbsoluv...Natasha...Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top