The Raging Storm (ARVI) - Chpt 22 - Page 98 - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Laurie - Loved the chapter!!!

I hope we get detective Arjun... would love for him to figure it out! The K.D - P.D Connection!

Sooo... who was the plain Jane that drugged Purvi... how is this plain jane and the one who shall not be named connected and found each other?  More soo... how is Plain Jane and Karan connected?! I guess to find out we need to read the next chapters! I'm SOOO Looking fwd to them :D.

She blushed, he blushed and I blushed.  She blinked, he blinked and I blkined!!! I was with them and with the story the entire way... what a beautiful journey u took us on today! Loved it.

But but but - I agree with Jags (ashvikluverrr) comment about being alone for sometime... what does a guy have to do to get some alone time with his girl? AWAY from Captain Karan 🀣. 

Loved it Laurie... ur touches, ur style, ur essence and our REAL ArVi!

lol ash..really..they need to spend some time together..away from Hawk eyed Captain Karan ofcourse πŸ˜†

It's beautiful would be an understatement ... 
I got hooked on by the first word till the last .. It's so well built . I'm truly out of words to describe this FF .. 
Thank you so much for the FF <3 
Eagerly waiting for the next part .. 
It is coming along very nicely, Laurie .. As someone said, Arjun Purvi and alone time needed without captain karan watching them like a hawk :):) very nice transformation of Purvi ... Hmmm.. Mystery in karan's life unfolding.. Very interesting... Let us see where it goes.. I thought that lady was hired by the maleficent one, looks not.. Curious now ..
Again, thanks for keeping our Arjun Purvi true to themselves...

Remember my special request though πŸ˜‰
Laurie,Laurie, Laurie!πŸ€—
I've missed you so. Superb updates.
Loved them. And as usual, you leave me wanting more. 
Move aside Jackie Collins, we've got a hot new talented author on the scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Update soon my dear. and congratulations on a job well done.πŸ‘
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 11 years ago
Wow Laurie what a nice treat on a Saturday :)

Purvi, Arjun, and Karan together is a killer group, but with the support and love of Laurie they are unstoppable!

Laurie and Karan's support of Purvi during the hardest time of her life helped to transform her into a a stronger confident young women.

Arjun really could have spent the whole day staring at his flower but he had a job to do..

Slowly I think Arjun will figure out the K.D. and P.D. relationship. The lotus is symbolic to their family I believe.

I think Karan personally knows the person who drugged Purvi.

One again amazing job!
Woww! Brilliant update Laurie!...
I knew that once KD, PD and AK would work together they would be unstoppable!πŸ˜ƒ...

I could imagine Purvi's transformation and that part were she walked in, and arjun drooling over her, I heard Dil kyun yeh mera playing in the background!😳...

Arjun might find out about KD, PD's relation soon, 

I think Karan knows the woman who put the poison in purvi's drink, I thought it all was Ovi's work, but lets see how things will turn around next! *excited*...

oowh and as others said before some Arvi time without Captain karans watching like a hawk would be loved πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Please Update soon, Can't wait! xD
Edited by ARluv16 - 11 years ago
dear laurie really loved it again.this purvi is million times better and i really love her.waiting for the next part eagerly and once again u killed it😊
"A TRUE MASTERPIECE" n "BRILLIANT WRITING". Hello dear I randomly came across ur ff n was addicted from the first chapter that I could barely stop myself from reading it through in one go. You are an amazing writer n I  m super loving this story. I am short of words to praise u n the story coz ur avid followers since the beginning have said it all. What a take on ur vision for the storyline...hats of to u. I reallly hope that u consider writing as a professional coz u are that good. I look forward to following ur ff and if u cud plzzz add me to ur PM list, it would be much appreciated. I have hit the like button on all ur updates, which is the only way to show how much I loved ur work:)
Applause my friend! What a brilliant fast paced chapter!
Loved every bit of it!
Arjun speechless at Purvi's new look, swept him away again :)
Purvi doing what she is so good at, regaining her confidence!
Most of all love Karan n Laurie, the duo who so dote on Purvi!
Mystery...cannot wait to find out what K discovered from Sid's picture!
Last but not least the lotus on K n on PD's ankle that AK remembered from his dream!
Superb Lovely Laurie, you never cease to amaze n capture the heart with ur words!
Thank you
wow!!!! im so blown away rite now...i truly regret not reading this raging storm...its true to its title...it definetely a storm...i cudnt even stop reading even once...wow...great...cnt wait for ur nxt update...tks brilliant writer πŸ‘