Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

omg!!!tomm's preview must read!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by shiverz

purab Angry drags Armaan away from Jassi and camera freezes on Jassi's stunned face... And we would not know till next Monday whether this was real or just a dream.. Gals, be prepare for this cliffhanger..

CryCryCry When i first read the preview, i was SOOO excited, and now, i feel reeaally sad....Cry

Shiverz, cheer up! Even if this is Jassi's dream, it's a sweet dream. right ? Ofcourse if P interferes too much then it may turn into nighmare.

Yeah, I guess it will kind of be a good dream! hmm... thanks for the optimism!Smile 

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
It will send 'shiverz' down your spine Smile
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

It will send 'shiverz' down your spine Smile

hehe.. yeah!! (reading the preview sent shiverz down my spine too!! i still haven't seen today's episode yet.. only 5 more minutes to gooo!!!!Tongue)

Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I think this will really take place. For one, Purab isn't aware of Armaan's (now true)feelings for Jassi. So, this terminates the idea of Purab dreaming of Armaan saying that he loves Jassi. However, the only thing that makes me believe that this might be a Purab dream is the part where the discription of this promo says where Purab is "shoving" Armaan away from Jessica. In any case, one thing is for sure, this scene will take place at the end of tomorrow's episode, and we'll come to know the truth on Monday(typical of T&D).
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Can't wait. OMG, only twenty four more hours until tomorrow's epiode. I hope its not another dream sequence. I don't know what to say, I am soooooooooooo shocked. A request for T&D: Please don't ruin this for us... please. Unhappy
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
After watching the episode, I am almost certain that it's a dream. That makes sense too. There are other promos floating around (Armu-Jass in black and Arm-Jass in blue and all those romatic lines), and we wanna see those before Armu figures out Jessica's Jassi.
Btw, Jessica did not say 'papa..", she said Mr. Walia. Did you notice that ?
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

i think its not a dream,why shld jassi dream of purab shoving arman away ,only possibility is that purab had a dream coz of his insecurity lately with jassi and arman

otherwise i am almost convinced that its going to happen really and its not a dream

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

for those that saw tomorrow's promo:  where was all that taking place? was it at purab's house? because i saw it, but was unable to figure out-- the preview was SO fast!!!Ouch

Edited by shiverz - 27 April 2005 at 9:41pm

Go to top