Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richakang thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanks for the update sree.......plz dont desert us now......we really are involved in it now and im sure everyone wants to know what happens now.
arnav thumbnail
hey shree...don't even think of leaving and to stop writing...we need ur updates like the evening teas...๐Ÿ˜†
desi gurl thumbnail
thanks for the update sree. plz dont stop writing them. i know tat the show is getting out of hand, but it'll go back. I HOPE. gosh. this is grose though. ewwwwwwwwwww.๐Ÿคข sia, what r u thinking????
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm, in sia's defense, she doesn't know does she...so as far as this happening in total ignorance, it can be forgiven as well as understood...(altho, yes, it is gross)...
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentindian

hmmm, in sia's defense, she doesn't know does she...so as far as this happening in total ignorance, it can be forgiven as well as understood...(altho, yes, it is gross)...

I totally agree with.  It's one thing that if she knows what the truth is.  I know it's gross, but it's interesting enough to watch how the director handles the story.

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Don't be so disheartened and stop doing updates for us.Lets wait and watch.Atleast it's different from the run of the mill stories.I don't think Ajai Sinha will show something as sic as Abhi falling in love with Sia.Her attraction towards him is a little natural as she has always admired him. She is young and has romantic ideas about life.Things will definitely take a turn.

Akshata

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sree.

Why should you leave updating? At least wait till Abhi once again starts having those 'weird' thoughts about relationships.

Though I think at least now he will have learnt his lesson.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I was so dejected with what happened yesterday that said i will not update anymore....

But i am fine now. Don't worry. I have recovered from a bout of shock..๐Ÿ˜กFeeling fine now...๐Ÿ˜›

So, will continue to update, do not worry, friends...Will not leave you all midway. But i hope that Sia gets to know the truth soon.

Minnie, i definitely feel Anand is much more mature now. Now, he is even more mature than Simran.๐Ÿ˜‰

I think i will have lots of criticism for making this statement...hehehe

mitila thumbnail
yeah...its not a surprise for us that sia is going to fall in love with anand (abhi) i only hope, he doesn't reciprocate the emotion. she should tell her that she reminds him of simran and is of his daughter's age and he's always liked her as that.
Khushalay thumbnail
this is bullshit...this should not at all happen & if it does then sia should not be anand's daughter.