Update 27th AprOMG Sia in love with Anand

Posted: 18 years ago

OMG😡 Sia indirectly expressing her love for Anand!!!!

Sid sees Astha trying to enter the cabin. He calls for her and she turns. He quickly pulls her from near the door and takes her away. He says come along. AStha says she has to bring mama out of the cabin. Sid says Simranis not there. She has gone out of the hospital for consultation. She has asked you to go home, get ready and then come to the theatre with Rashmi  and Nanu. AStha asks what about you? Sid says he will come tih Simran. AStha then goes home. Sid is relieved.

In the cabin, Radha is screaming. Simran is telling her that this thing cannot be sorted out in the hospital. She asks her to be at Mummyji's place, she would come there and they can talk it over. Radha agrees and tells Simran that she has to come there and turns to the door to go out when she sees Sid entering. She gives a stare and goes out. Simran enquires to Sid about AStha. Sid tells her to relax and says she has gone home and will be at the theatre. Simran says you carry on, i am going to Mummyji's place to talk with Radha. Sid says i can't leave you alone in this crisis. Simran says AStha will feel bad if both do not turn up. Sid says he will call AStha and tell her , but will definitely accompany her. They leave to meet Radha.

On the way, Sid from the car, calls Astha. AStha, Rashmi and Nanu are ready to leave. AStha gets the call from Sid adn tells Sid Don't tell me that you are in the theatre and buying popcorn for me. Sid says there is an emergency and we both are attending it. So Simran and myself will not come. AStha gets angry and cuts the phone. Simran who is in the car is worried.

At Abhi's home, Radha is screaming and telling Simran that its 18 years since she has been holding the truth. Have you ever thought about me? You have AStha in front of you, so you do not understand. You all are joining hands and making me bad. This time, i will tell her everything and take her with me, Radha says. Simran is crying and so is Abhi's mother. Abhi's father is also there. Sid says he will speak and tells Radha that will telling AStha solve the problem? She thinks Simran is her mama, suddenly if she knows that this is not true, all around her are not related to her, somebody else is her mother, all were telling lies to her, will she be happy? Will she be able to face the situation? Will she not be disturbed bcos of this fact? If you take up the responsibility of taking care of her, not hurting her mentally, then i will tell AStha the fact. He then picks up the phone and tries to call her when Radha gets concerned about what Sid said and asks him not to call. She is angry and just storms in. All are worried. Simran sits in the sofa crying. Abhi's parents try to console her. They say you have to control yourself. We will try and explain it to Radha. Simran is still crying.

Simran is in her room thinking about what happened. Astha comes in is in a sorrowflu mood. Simran sees her and holds her hand calling her near. AStha is very upset and she lifts her face and asks her mom why did she not tell her that she is not her daughter? Just then, Shaguna enters, she too hears it. Simran and Shaguna get a shock of their life. AStha continues to say that why did she not tell her the truth? She got to know it from a third person. Simran is very upset and is about to cry. AStha then sees her reaction , then laughs loudly and says these were the dialogues in the film, it was a melodrama. Shaguna and Simran are relieved. Simran starts to laugh. Shaguna says old man is waiting for dinner. So come. Saurabh enters and asks why is his age being mentioned? They have a hearty talk and AStha goes to eat. Simran and SAurabh are there.SAurabh is asking Simran why she is not getting dressed up as before. She does not see herself in the mirror. Simran says i am aged, how can i dress like prior? It is astha's age now to do all things. SAurabh says if she says she is aged, then what about him? Then he says he has a medicine which will take care of that. Simran avoids it and says she is hungry, so is going to eat.

Sia and Anand are sitting in the dark and talking. Sia says you write about love and friendship as though you have seen and lived them. Anand looks at her in an acknowledging manner and says those two relationships are very intricate. Friendship can become love, though not necessary. When he says this, Sia's face blossoms. He says moving ahead from friendship to love is like graduating from one level to another. When emotions increase in a relationship, it becomes brittle. Now, Sia's face changes to sorrow. this is strange but it happens, he says. Small mistakes you commit take a tol on your life. So we have to be extra careful, he says. Then our entire life is gone, leaving behind only memories of good time and sorrow. Suddenly, Sia is overcome with emotion and she holds his hand. She tells him that she wants to assist him in his work and be with him. She wants to see life closer being with him. Anand says it cannot happen. He pulls his hand from hers and says i am a person who has come out of life. How can you be with me and see life closer? He gets up, pats her on her back and goes in. Sia keeps looking at him. She is worried.

Sid is lying in bed and is thinking about Sia. He is smiling to glory for no reason. Sia on the other side, is lying and is thinking of Anand(likely). She too si smiling. Sid then gets up, sends a SMS to Sia .Sia picks up and sees the message whcih says Sia, are you awake? Sia smiles and calls back. Sid responds and they both talk. Sid asks her how she is? Sia says she is very happy that she came to Goa. She is enjoying her time with Anand and says he is a very intelligent person. Sia then asks Sid whether he can come to Goa for a few days on a holiday. Sid is excited but does not express it to her. He says he will try to come and will inform her about it.

SAurabhis sitting in the hall when Simran comes there. He lifts his head and sees Simran. Simranis dressed up as before with matching bindi, lipstick. Saurabh says she is looking so good. He says he is happy. Just then, there is somebody at the door. Shaguna opens the door. There is a person asking for the doctor. Simran gets up and proceeds towards the man. Shaguna notices a changed Simran and gets near her, starts laughing and says Madhuri Dixit. Simran laughs and asks her to go inside. The person says to Simran that he has come to meet the doctor. She saya she is the one, but the person says no, i want to meet the elder doctor and goes and sits near Saurabh. Simran and Shaguna are very angry at this. Simran sits ther and watches the entire scene. The person addresses Saurabh as magician and says he removed the bhoot of a disease which was in him for years. Simran is surprised. He then says his relative has been diagnosed with hypertension. Saurabh says he can handle it and starts to enquire all detailsabout the patient. simran is like no way, this cannot go on. But she gets a thought that if she fights with her father now, then he will pack his bags and will say he is going to the old aged home. So she keeps quiet whereas Saurabh keeps talking about his medicines to the fellow.

Anand is preparing Dum aloo. He is done with it, then is sitting in the bed, reading a book. He sees the time and looks to the door. Sia slowly comes in. He does not see Anand, then notices that he is asleep in bed. She goes near him and calls him. He gets up. She says he is sleeping with the door open. He gets up , looks at the time. It is 5 in the evening. He asks her why she did not keep up to her normal time. He had cooked food for both and was waiting for lunch. She says sorry and jumps to see in the table. She says Dum aloo, rajma, palak. Yummy she says. She tastes dum aloo and says you are very good cook. Anand smiles at her and says he should not have scolded her for being late. After all, he had no right to do that. Sia says no probs, actually if  one is used to a specific time for the other person to come, then it becomes a habit. She says she wanted to inform but he does not have a phone. Anand laughs and says yes. Sia then tells him its high time that he had a phone. He says he has to think about it now. They begin to eat. Sia says tomorrow, she will come with a friend of hers. Anand is staring at her. He asks her why did you commit that without asking him? Sia says he is very close friend. Anand I don't care who he is, i don't like meeting people, he says in an angry manner.Sia says this is bad. She asks him why he meets his publisher? Anand says he has to meet him for work, does he have other ways? She asks him why he meets her? Anand looks at her without an answer. Then tell her I don't know. Honestly, i don;t know why? Please don't ask  me again , bcos i do not have an answer to this. I really don't know, he says. Sia is smiling. She says  she knows the answer. She says Jab Rishte Faasle bante hai aur mit jaate hai, aisa hota hia. She is smiling at him as though she is telling him "I love you" .Anand does not know how to react tot his and looks stunned and speechless at her reaction. Sia keeps looking at Anand and smiling.

P.S: I think this story is reaching unexpected lines and i am seriously thinking of moving out of writing updates....😭

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago

OMG!

Thanks for the update

Ouch!!!!! This really sux.....

Thanks for the update Sree as always... Plz don't stop writing updates for us. You're the best.

That's horrible.. Sree please don't leave us.😭
Thanks Sree for great update.......
I dont think Anand will have the same feelings as Sia though he is attracted to her due to "blood relation attraction".I think this is only Sia's one sided imagination.Edited by scorpio_pk - 18 years ago

Thanks Sree. Please do not stop updating because of Sia.

I want to see how Abhi reacts to to this tomorrow. He may be able to put some sense to her. Also I hope Sid remembers Abhi. This may be the focus for tomorrow that Sid recognizes Abhi but Abhi tells him to be quiet about his identity. I also think that Astha will follow Sid and when she gets introduced to Abhi he will be overwhelmed to see his daughter and causing misunderstandings between him and Sia.

Thanks for the update...So worst expected is happenning finally...Sick truly 😡

What's unexpected about this, Sree? The director himself has publicly acknowledged that it is going to be controversial. I already reminded you of this in a few of my replies.

Please don't desert us mortals in the US who are like, 30 episodes behind!

sree - your updates are the best - but please you just do what you feel comfortable doing...if u don't want to update, then perhaps for those episodes someone else can....only imho....
thaks sree. it such a sweet of u. thax👏