Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys have a look at this...socha chalo I shud torture u guys a little also...well if u like it I'll continue...idea just came today...I cudn't get peace until I pen down smth...exam hai otherwise I wud ve finish the whole thing...but pakka I'll finish it soon if u want me toWink

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 19 July 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistMsFuzzybear69arjuhi4evrKaranKittu4evapinky.paddamysticlover-_-PopCorn-_-AAKMH2Shee_xaanmIsHeZ.x--Anjali--punam2712Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~ANUKHA PYAAR_COMPLETED!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Anuk
haa Pyaar

A fair young woman entered the classroom; she wore a simple beautiful saree with high heels, matching earrings and a simple pendant. Her makeup was limited to minimal; an elegant beautiful watch on her left hand and few gold chudiyaans on her right. She was looking terribly sexy even in Indian avatar; just her look can blow anyone's mind. Boys in the class started to empty seats next to them and the ones who had girlfriends sitting near them could only curse their luck. As far as the girls concerned, they stared her only with the eyes of envy. Well poor fellows didn't even know who she was in real; from the door she walked till the middle of the classroom. She passed a look over all of them and went straight to teacher's table. Placing her stuff on the table smiled on confuse faces, she cleared her throat "hi guys, let me introduce myself to you all; my name is Arohi Ahluwalia...apki nayi Chemistry Teacher".

Everyone's jaw dropped hearing the gorgeous lady...nah their Chemistry teacher in front of them. Arohi with knowing tone "mujhe pata hai app saab kya soch rehe hai par that's the truth I'm your teacher. So now it's your turn, app logo ka introduction dijiye, haan app se shuru karte hai" she said pointing to a girl. One by one the students were telling their names when Arohi noticed someone's fixed gaze on her. Hell someone..."HE WAS HOT"...his macular built body perfectly fitted in a blue T-shirt, he was wearing jeans with shiny pair of shoes. His big brown twinkling eyes, clean shaved, hair spiked and face handsome like anything. What the hell?? Arohi realized she was drooling over him; she coughed and looked straight into his eyes which were telling her he didn't miss to notice this hot fairy in front of him. Let alone her beauty and style, her long eyelashes that were making her blue eyes more beautiful, her attractive yet innocent self, perfect curvy figure was driving him crazy.

When Arohi couldn't look at his piercing gaze anymore, she looked away embarrassingly. After a while, she composed herself...with professional tone "app yaha kya kaar rehe hai??" Arjun with a smug tone "ji mein toh yaha pe isiliye hoon jiske liye baaki saab hai" then seductively "waise yaha padhai ke siwa aur kuch bhi hota hai kya??" Arohi's face flushed while the whole class laughed on his joke, but Arohi caught his real meaning behind the joke. She yelled which make all the students go quiet at once and scared too. Arjun mumbled in the corner "hot teacher with temper". Arohi didn't miss his lips moving or rather say his words "kya kaha tumne??" Arjun smartly "wo hi jo apne suna, mein apka student hoon" Arohi's mouth opened wide in shock "tum aur student??" One of the subtends in Arjun's rescue "ji mam ye student hai, aaj hi join kya hai, hum log bhi shock ho gaye the apki tarha" Another student finding the situation funny "dekhne me toh ye teacher lagte hai but hai student aur aap student but asliyat mein teacher"...all the class laughed together. Arohi noticed Arjun smiling mischievously...irritatingly "tumhara naam kya hai??"... like an obedient student he answered "Arjun" Arohi strictly "pura naam" Arjun chuckling "naam mein kya rakkha hai, like today your surname is Ahluwalia kalko kuch aur bhi ho sakta hai" Arohi with a stern face folding her hands across the chest "jaise??" Arjun with confident smile "jaise Mrs. Singhania" Arohi jokingly "oh achha Mrs. Singhania aur who is this Mr. Singhania??" Arjun smiled on her joke "mein Mr. Arjun Singhania" Arohi's face flushed again, the whole class burst into laughter. Arohi angrily "everyone be quiet aur Mr. Singhania better hoga agar app apna padhai mein dheyan de, shayed iss baar pas ho jaye" Arjun was about to speak when she raised her hand for him to stop. This is how their first day or rather to state first meet went.

A week passed Arjun was still on his constant nagging mood which only added fuel to Arohi's anger. Arohi was writing on the board, as she turned she noticed Arjun was staring at her as usual which always made her uncomfortable. Arjun...poor old student..wo bhi kya karta when it was impossible for him to remove eyes from her sensual back, it was his everyday routine to check her out when she writes on the board. Arohi wrapped her pallu around her waist when Arjun stated "mam you know, you should keep your pallu open...bahut achha lagta hai" Arohi glared at him...Arjun looked at her and then at class...he coughed...stammering a little "mera matlab apko suit karta hai, sabko suit karta hai" Arohi walked to him "tumne questions ka answer kya??" Arjun stood up making a puppy dog face, he spoke so only she could hear "jab view itna achha ho toh likhu kaise" Arohi's body burned, she looked away from his face and to add to her uneasiness, his male scent was sending her beyond serenity. She hurriedly moved away from him without further talk.

Few more weeks passed, with time Arjun's boldness went high and Arohi's trouble. She didn't complain about him cauz she wanted to teach him a lesson on her own, but it seemed like her every ploy was turned back on her.  After class everyone left, Arjun was still there waiting for her to leave...today Arohi was really annoyed "tum kya samjhte ho apne apko, roz class ke baad baite rehte ho, mere jane ke baad jate ho, aur to aur har din class mein apni bahiat baate" Arjun care freely "aare galat kya hai isme?? App ladki hai aur mein ek ladka aur umar mein bhi apse bara hoon, aur meine bhi dekha hai app mujhe ek do bar check out kaar rahi thi class ke beech mein" saying he winked at her...Arohi felt embarrassed on getting caught but she was Miss Ahluwalia after all she angrily started "you!!" In a moment Arjun was close to her face, he slowly spoke "bohot baate karti ho" he smiled "teacher ho na isiliye" he moved around her "naam Ms.   Arohi Ahluwalia, pata 27th road, bandra...phone- 9561279530, ghar mein sirf mom and dad...status-single...Arohi's face became colorless in horror...Arjun looked at her and spoke with seductive tone "I know I'm irresistible and I love when you check me out" he left leaving a hell shocked Arohi behind.

Arohi couldn't think further, her body became numb hearing her whole bio-data from his mouth. She couldn't think who he was, every other day he was getting more complicated for her. She was thinking "was he a gunda aur mawali, no he looked very decent and from a well-respected family, then was he a stalker, who he was after all??" She tried every other way possible, but couldn't reach any conclusion. Well she was confused on her own feelings or shameful "how can she develop feelings for her student, no matter what he is her student. Then again a little voice in her head said, he is older than you and doesn't he roam around your mind always??" Arohi shook her head "no jo bhi hai, baas bohot hua, ussse mere bare mein itna saab kaise pata??" determinedly she walked out of classroom and looked for Arjun. She found out he was in gym, even though it was boy's gym she didn't give a damn. She needed to talk to him immediately and that too right away. Arohi entered the gym; it was totally empty and pretty dark also. She was about to leave when she heard sound of water in the bathroom. She guessed he was inside, so started to move closer.

As she went near, someone pulled her in and shut her mouth with his palm. She looked at his eyes which were speaking of desire, he was looking terribly sexy, water was falling from his hairs, only a towel on his shoulders revealing his male chest, showing off his hot body and fitted muscles. Arohi gasped for air finding herself burning hot...Arjun was holding onto her arms, he gave a evil smile to her and asked "mujhe dhoond rehi thi??" Arohi looked away "nehi, tum kya koi prime minister ho??" Arjun playing along "prime minister to nehi, magar wo jaroor hoon jisse tumhe fark parta hai" Arohi stubbornly "nehi??" Arjun "parta hai!!" She yelled "meine kaha na nehi" Arohi turned her face and her lips almost touched his which made her gasp a little. Arjun smiled at her behavior "dekha"...Arohi now angrily "baas bohot hogaya, tum ho kaun aur kya chahte ho?? Peechle do month se mujhe pareshan kaar rakhha hai, aur aaj to mere saare info, akhir tumahra irada kya hai??" Arjun stopped smiling; with a serious tone he asked "tumhe saach mucch nehi pata mujhe kya chahiye??" Arohi again looked away, now Arjun irrtatingly "mere taraf dekho Arohi" but she didn't move an inch...He turned her face with his hand and forcefully made her look at him...he again asked her "kya tumhe sach mein nehi pata, mere akhon mein kuch nehi dikhai deta??" They bother were lost, God knows for how long..Arjun broke the silence "abhi kuch nehi??" Arohi stammering "nehi" Arjun "jhoot, sirf mein nehi tum bhi..." Before he can finish Arohi interrupted "nehi kuch nehi feel karti mein tumhare liye" Arjun smiled brightly "meine kaab kaha tum mere liye kuch feel karti ho, iska matlab karti ho" Arohi instantly "ye galat hai" he pulled her closer "kya galat hai Arohi??" Arohi "tum aur mein, sochna bhi galat hai" Arjun trying to make her understand "pyaar galat nehi hota" he moved a hair strand behind her ear "aur ye tumhe bhi pata hai" Arohi "tum sirf mere liye mere student ho aur kuch nehi" Arjun wanted to say "aur hamra age difference" he wanted to remind her he was elder than her but he stopped instead he said "theek hai, ye galti aur galat fehmia mein saab door kardunga...he whispered to her "aur tumhe jaroor bataunga PHYISCS kaise hota hai...tumne abtak mujhe CHEMISTRY sikhayi hai jaldi hi mein tumhe PHYSICS sikhaunga" he let go of her arms and moved out of the gym. Arohi felt shiver ran down her body, his words were echoing in her ears. She thought "ye Arjun Sighania akhir hai kya??"

After a week, the trustee of University was coming to visit their annual function and Arohi had the responsibility to welcome their chief guest cum trusty. She wore a silk red saree fitting her body perfectly; her hair was open flowing down to her back...bottom part slightly curly, her neck was bare, a pair of beautiful earnings and a bracelet on hand. She was looking simple yet very attractive. They all were waiting for the trustee's arrival, but Arohi was little confuse on Arjun's sudden disappear when her eyes fell on an exceptionally handsome man...her heart was saying "her man". He was wearing gray-charcoal blazer with matching trousers and perfectly fitted shoes. His hairs were set up with gel, he had professional look which made him even hotter. Arohi controlling her feelings tried to look here and there. Arjun came in front of his angel and said "hi" in return Arohi also replied to him "hi" with a smile. Suddenly she came out of her love struck mood and she asked "Arjun, tum yaha kya kaar rehe ho?? Plz don't create any scene here, aaj Mazak nehi, dekho trusty ate hi honge plz" Arjun "I know that aur tumhe kyun lagat hai mein koi scene create karonga, wo kaun hote hai mere pyaar ke beech mein ane wale" Arohi was begging him with eyes "plz" Arjun with calm tone "ok theek hai, maagr mujhe ye nehi pata tha tum apne trustee se is tarha baat karogi" Arohi confused "Kya??" Arjun "kya matlab kya?? Trustee se kaise baat karte hai tumhe pata nehi" when the principle came "oh hello Mr. Singhania, aap ageye, I'm very glad to see you in the fuction" Arjun shook hand with principle and Arohi was only staring the two with full confusion. Arjun to principle indicating Arohi " paar lagta hai mere ane se koi khush nehi hai yaha" principle "oh no no Mr. Singhania...saab bohot khush hai, Arohi" brought her to real world "Ji Sir" "inse miliye, ye hai Mr. Singhania...hamare college ki trustee, take care of him" and he left the both alone. Arjun took her hand kissed it "you are welcome Mrs. Singhania" he winked at her and left to take his spot where Arohi stood like a statue in hell shock and confusion, she remembered the first day when he called her Mrs. Singhania, but still "the big question didn't leave her mind".

Arjun was looking at her throughout the function and he went back to that day "Daddi mujhe nehi karni shaadi" "tujhe karni paregi" Arjun "paar mujhe nehi karni" Dadi "paar kyun nehi karni??" Arjun irritatingly "baas nehi karni toh nehi karni" Dadi suspicious "koi pasand hai??" Arjun frustrated "nehi" Dadi "toh kyun nehi karni, ye toh bata" Arjun gave in, sit in front of her "mere pyaari daadi, agar koi hota toh mein apko jaror bata ta, paar mujhe abhi shaadi nehi karni mein apko kaise samjhao" Dadi emotional "tut toh sara din office aur kam mein laga rehta hai, par mera kya akeli bhuri aurat ghar mein pari rehti hoon, naa koi hai baat karne ko aur na koi dekhbaal ke liye" Arjun teasingly "toh apko mere naye daddu chahiye" Dadi hit him, with crying and irritating tone "Arjun" "achha theek hai ye batao, apko kya chahiye, apko pata hai na I can't see you crying" Dadi happily "baas mujhe tu ek bahu lade" Arjun "phir wahi, dadi wo ladki apka kheyal rakhega kya gurantee" Dadi confidently "rakhegi aur tujhe bhi bohot pyaar karegi" Arjun mockingly "wo apko kaise pata" "kyunki wo mere dost ki poti hai, wo toh nehi rehi par ukse family ke saath mera abhi baat hoti hai, aur wo bachhi toh phool si pyaari hai, Arohi naam hai uska. Arjun repeated "Arohi" he found the name very beautiful Dadi " kaha khogaya, wo ussi college mein new join kia hai jaha ki tu trusty hai, uski tasvir hai ye" Arjun "nehi dadi mein abb usse college mein hi milunga"...claps brought him back from the past.

He didn't see Arohi around, so walked out and found her wondering at something standing all by herself. He stood near her, his hand brushed with her, her thought broke, she looked at him, but he was looking straight ahead. He asked "dadi se baat hogayi, abbhi koi sawal??" hai toh pooch sakti ho aur na hai toh bol sakti ho" Arohi couldn't understand why he was talking like that, so she asked "kya sun na hai tumhe??" Arjun gave a questioning look to her and started walking back when she held his hand, she intertwined her fingers with his, she asked "mera jawab nehi chahiye" Arjun now looked straight into her eyes, she moved close to him, tippy-toed, she circled her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. Arjun was little shock with his Chemistry Teacher's sudden chemistry, but slowly smile formed on his lips, his hands automatically came out of his pockets and went to her waist holding them tightly. If she was chemistry teacher then he also promised her his physics skills. Now he put more pressure on her lips capturing them deepened the kiss, the smooth kiss became very rough. By the time he left hers it was swollen. He moved to her neck to throat leaving marks at places. He again moved to her lips and this time he said "I Love You" between the kiss...with dazed tone she also managed to repeat after him "I Love You too". Now their forehead was resting together, he looked in her eyes..."this is just the beginning of your physics lessons, baas shaadi ho jaye" she shyly said "Arjun" and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her with equal emotion; they remained like that for a long time in the dream of their new future together. Today there was a new combo of Chemistry+Physics and that was Arjuhi.

I know the writing is jumble mumble here...srry for the mistakes...didn't get time to edit properly...plz hit the like n leave ur precious commentsSmile...love Shona

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 25 August 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889snehjayaanjaliarora311MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistLooshikaKaranKittu4evaarjuhi4evrM00NAJerryberrymysticlovercooljaya11florine_20arunsunita_gmpinky.padda-FarwiiDobaara-Rimpi_kmh--Anjali--zoya_naziyaArjuhi_kkmon.sayan17.com.vrshn.AAKMH2-_-PopCorn-_-mIsHeZ.xsoni4evapari_15Shee_xaanaparna4karanika..oneOone..brainychild92Mrs-KaranKundrasreeja_roxpunam2712moonkmh

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Srry for the small part...but u guys let me know...n btw didn't send any pm yet...

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 24 May 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evrKaranKittu4evaAAKMH2Shee_xaanArjuhisis

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Shocked

its such real torture shona Angry

agr tum ne daily updt nhii kya ... i ll kidnap u Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAngel.KMH.AK.vrshn.punam2712

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKMH2

Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL face itna shocking kyun hai??LOL

its such real torture shona Angry  hehheEvil Smile...thoda torture achha hota haiWink

agr tum ne daily updt nhii kya ... i ll kidnap u Angry OMG Daily UpdateShockedROFL u'll kidnap me...aab meine kya kya yaarROFL

ye toh batao story kaisa lagaLOL

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 24 May 2012 at 7:49pm

KaranKittu4eva.vrshn.AAKMH2punam2712

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

its such real torture shona Angry hehheEvil Smile...thoda torture achha hota haiWink

agr tum ne daily updt nhii kya ... i ll kidnap u Angry OMG Daily UpdateShockedROFL u'll kidnap ki..aab meine kya kya yaarROFL

stort awsm hai... i told u knw naa hmare paas hr brand k arjuhi availble he... naukrani se le kr teacher tk LOL

shock to lge naa... abhi tum ne bola tha u were busy in exams...

jitna sb tum ne start kya hai... u shud updt twice in a day Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAngel.KMH.AK.vrshn.

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

its such real torture shona Angry hehheEvil Smile...thoda torture achha hota haiWink

agr tum ne daily updt nhii kya ... i ll kidnap u Angry OMG Daily UpdateShockedROFL u'll kidnap ki..aab meine kya kya yaarROFL

stort awsm hai... i told u knw naa hmare paas hr brand k arjuhi availble he... naukrani se le kr teacher tk LOL  ROFL..sachhi bola...all varieties...Arjun ho ya Arohi...u no I'm going to write MS Production under TIN...M for Mahi n S for Shona...aur Balaji ko maro goliROFL

shock to lge naa... abhi tum ne bola tha u were busy in exams...aare isliye toh...just wrote this much...exam ke waqt hi ideas aate hai when I can't write...so socha tum logo bhi thoda torture kardu...LOL...waise I'm done with my studies...busy with assignments now...u no about my exam history baki saab toh nehi na...

jitna sb tum ne start kya hai... u shud updt twice in a day Angry  meine kya kya..u shud update 3 times dailyWink

KaranKittu4eva.vrshn.AAKMH2Arjuhisis

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

stort awsm hai... i told u knw naa hmare paas hr brand k arjuhi availble he... naukrani se le kr teacher tk LOL ROFL..sachhi bola...all varieties...Arjun ho ya Arohi...u no I'm going to write MS Production under TIN...M for Mahi n S for Shona...aur Balaji ko maro goliROFL

shock to lge naa... abhi tum ne bola tha u were busy in exams...aare isliye toh...just wrote this much...exam ke waqt hi ideas aate hai when I can't write...so socha tum logo bhi thoda torture kardu...LOL...waise I'm done with my studies...busy with assignments now...u no about my exam history baki saab toh nehi na...

jitna sb tum ne start kya hai... u shud updt twice in a day Angry meine kya kya..u shud update 3 times dailyWink

haeyy 3 times updt Shocked ...ghar ka kaam kon kre gaa tumhara arjun Confused

yup i knw... bt u shud cntnue properly.. i thnk i shud mk time table for u LOL

buht galt baad hai...

bt plz cntnue dt possesve arjun wala ff 1st

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evamysticlover.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top