Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TouchOfArHi

Goldie

TouchOfArHi

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Barun Sobti is not leaving the show. Please whoever is making rumours that Ahem will be playing Arnav, then please stop (not naming names). Just because he is not being shown on tv much doesn't mean that he will be quitting the show. HE himself has said that he is NOT I repeat NOT leaving the show. The why? Why are people creating bullshit that he is leaving. For God's sake watch his interviews. Has he himself said that he is leaving? NO he hasn't said anything. Has Ahem said that he is joing IPKKND? No he hasn't. So why are people saying that Barun will be replaced because he is quitting the show? We should be happy that unlike other actors who enter Bollywood leave tv shows, but Barun actually cares about his fans. He is struggling between his movie and the show, but he will NOT leave the show. he spends most of his time at his movie sets and a few hours at IPPKND sets. I think the show is getting better with the kidnapping sequence because I believe that there could have been no better way for Arnav saying I LOVE YOU when he was kidnapped. Since the viewers don't really expect him to say I love you in a romantic way because of his arrogant behaviour towards Khushi. I think that the track and show are going on a normal pace. If the show was all about Love then it would also be boring. So watch the show everyday because everyday something unexpected always happens even though there are spoilers though. Once again Barun Sobti is NOT leaving the Show to whoever made up that rumour

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry..rocksInayaKhanchoc.trufflesaishashoukathrup1234dreams_starsImaginationStarswathichittoorinaima.aAchinta97inluvwivARHImumz-Reva-sammi5T4YY4B4oceansseaRiaSheikhNikhi.celestaeAKozsimran04peepliABBY_JERANlara3110FreshDaisyDeedeepa1sohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confirmed: Barun Sobti is NOT leaving" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
LOL I read that it just made me laugh..and that person said because their characters are alike ROFL those people are just jealous..I just ignore those posts because barun himself has confirmed numerous times he is coming back..and working on both the film and IPKKND shows his dedication 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Sunshine25White.PearlTouchOfArHi--Yashi--Deedeepa1clarissajohnFreshDaisypinky89

--Yashi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yashi--

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Who the hell can think that Ahem can play the Arnav's character?...verry funny...

Ahem has not 1% of the attitude that Arnav has...

What a rubbish thinkingAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86choc.trufflesWhite.PearlNivRen_1AR_ArShi-Reva-TouchOfArHiSweta...chocobrowniesDeedeepa1

anjaani07

IF-Rockerz

anjaani07

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Lol I swear everytime I even read that about Ahem it just cracks me up and I burst out laughing!!

It's sweet of you to make this post but I really don't think anyone believed that rumour anyway and as for Barun leaving, well he's confirmed it more than once himself so I think we can believe himThumbs Up 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

choc.trufflesImaginationStarNivRen_1AR_ArShiTouchOfArHiArhimaniac

Arhimaniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Arhimaniac

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Lol I swear everytime I even read that about Ahem it just cracks me up and I burst out laughing!!

It's sweet of you to make this post but I really don't think anyone believed that rumour anyway and as for Barun leaving, well he's confirmed it more than once himself so I think we can believe himThumbs Up 

Was there such a rumor??...damn i missed it ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1TouchOfArHi

ipkbs

IF-Sizzlerz

ipkbs

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by anjaani07

Was there such a rumor??...damn i missed it ROFL

oh my!
you missed the bashing of the century.

the newbie became a groupbie within an hour and the thread was over fifty pages.

It was great fun ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.MistyMornings.TouchOfArHishagun_sarunSamiyaIPKKND

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
salute to the topic maker

this barun leaving shit is jus another medium to cry and crib abt which the forum is such an expert

so thi pathetic rumours isnpite of so many innemerable cnfirmations from every1

still this pathetic people wll never end mking up stories
and why r we even discussing abt barun being bk

hvnt he already came bk

the ILU kshushi

the arshi song segment

all thesee r shot recently

SO WHY IS THE QUES OF HIM CUMING BK EVEN ARISING

WHEN HE HAD ALREADY CME BK

THIS FORUM IS DISGUSTING

ImaginationStar

Groupbie