Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WU May24- Chura Liya hai + No one like Kriya.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*30121986ahuta-FrozenRain-*mystic.moon*AngelsHeavenmarauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU May24- Chura Liya hai + No one like Kriya." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
wow really happy 4 swaron..
but this taani...
thanx 4 the updt!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
The Taani portion just runined the updated for me! I guess I will be just watching the Swaron scene later on today! they are really the highlight nowadays. If only Taani would have been not there everything will be at least fit enough!

-Araina-

metoyou

IF-Dazzler

metoyou

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hadh hoti hai yaar... I mean, Taani should just be Taani and not trying to be someone else especially not like Kria. She was different and that is what made her unique. I do not dislike Taani, the girl should get a chance to show her acting and dancing skills but the I seriously think that she is playing with Rey's feelings. She does not even know anything about his past and just want to jump in his life, aur woh bhi copying someone else..nah not working! 

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

Hadh hoti hai yaar... I mean, Taani should just be Taani and not trying to be someone else especially not like Kria. She was different and that is what made her unique. I do not dislike Taani, the girl should get a chance to show her acting and dancing skills but the I seriously think that she is playing with Rey's feelings. She does not even know anything about his past and just want to jump in his life, aur woh bhi copying someone else..nah not working! 

That's what my point is. No one can be like Kriya. She was a master piece that can not and should not be copied!! If Taani wants to make place in Rey's heart, then be original. No need to copy someone. And also agree on bold part. How can she say she's always thought about him only when she doesn't even try to find out about his life... problems and everything. Just wants direct entry in his heart! Pehle life mein to kuch importance rakho! 

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Today was SOOO goood ;D Lovedlovedloved SWARON :D :D :D !!!... So happy for themm!!!!!! 

-Araina-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
The Swaron dance and Swaron scene 2day was a bliz to watch.
I loved it a lot.
Awesome chemistry and Sharons expressions were on top.
I seriously dont get Y the cv's r trying to ruin Kriyaansh memories to worst.
The have had enough was butchering it and the epi I was jus dumb-struck as how much more the cv's can do?
They r seriously ruining  it.

BTw nice WU Khushi.

-Araina-

metoyou

IF-Dazzler

metoyou

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by me2you

That's what my point is. No one can be like Kriya. She was a master piece that can not and should not be copied!! If Taani wants to make place in Rey's heart, then be original. No need to copy someone. And also agree on bold part. How can she say she's always thought about him only when she doesn't even try to find out about his life... problems and everything. Just wants direct entry in his heart! Pehle life mein to kuch importance rakho! 

Exactly! We do agree on this one. Lets see what next episodes have in store for us. Honestly, I dont really like the current track which is going on between Rey and Taani. But, I think it is just a matter of time (hopefully very short matter of time) Taani will realize that this is not the way to make an entry in someone's life. Lets enjoy the new developments in Sharon's and Swayam's life Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top