Fan Fictions

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, based on the current track and some vague spoilers I decided to try my hand at an OS. Please do read and tell me how it is and whether I should continue.  

'yeh baat kisi ko pata nahin
 chalna chahiye ke puraani factory mein Arnav hain'light zyada use mat karo..aur suno agar koi galti hui toh mujhse bura koi nahin hoga...tum logon ko pata hai na kya karna hai?'
Khushi stopped dead in her tracks'did she just hear Arnavji's name? the tray she had intended to take to Anjali crashed from her hands.
Shyam came running out of his room at the sound'and saw Khushi standing in the hall..a broken bowl at her feet. His heart in his mouth, Shyam wondered if she had overheard his telephone conversation. Before he could say anything.. Nani and Mami came rushing down the hall..

'khushi bitiya..ka howat hai? Aapke haath se tray kaise gir jawath hai?' asked Nani anxiously.
"Hello Hi bye bye Phatti sari'food kahe waste karath ho?' said Mami.

Thinking quickly, Khushi answered, 'Kuch nahin Nani, who Di ki tabiyat thodi kharab thi'toh main khana la rahi thi'I slipped on something  and lost my balance so all the plate fell..'
"Thik hai..don't look so troubled over one broken bowl..' soothed Nani.
" I'm just worried about Di , Nani..and all the food has gone to waste,' lied Khushi, not looking at Shyam.
Shyam breathed a sigh of relief. So she hadn't heard anything. Putting on his best twisty face he said' Khushiji, aapka dil kitna bada hai'aap kitna chinta karti hai Rani Sahiba ka'toh hum aapko bataan de ke who doctor ke pass gayi hai Aakash ke saath.'
'Thik hai Jeejaji!' said Khushi sweetly. Shyam clenched his fist but had to control his facial muscles because Nani and Mami were there.
'Ab chalie Khushi bitiya, aap aake khana kha lijiye,' said Nani. Khushi nodded and followed Nani into the dining room keeping as straight a face as possible. She couldn't let Shyamji suspect that she hhad heard his conversation. She could feel his leer on her back. It disgusted her, but another thought crossed her mind. At least she had a way to find Arnav now. She felt elated at the mere thought of seeing him again. She would get to him through Shyam, it would take time but she would do it.

Shyam watched Khushi closely, a slight smile played on her face as she walked after Nani and Mami. It puzzled him, she had been so depressed since Arnav had disappeared and suddenly she was smiling. But then Khushi had always been a little weird. He looked at the way her hips swayed when she walked and a fresh wave of desire overcame him. He needed her ..now. It wasn't long before she would be with him. With Arnav out of the way, Anjali would topple like a house of cards. He would be rich and he would have Khushi. He'd have to do it soon..and he would do it himself.He would finish Arnav himself. He went back to his room. He was very happy.

Khushi was serving Nani tea when she saw Shyam slinking out of the side entrance. Now was her chance. She would follow him and she would reach Arnavji. He was talking about some factory..which factory? She'd have to leave now. She put the teapot down. Picking up her cellphone she headed towards the door. Anjali and Aakash were just entering.

'Arre Khushiji , aap kahan ja rahi hai? Nani ne bataya ki aapne mere liye naashta banaya'chaliye ek saath khate hai..' ssmiled Anjali.
Khushi looked helplessly at Shyam's retreating back to Anjali's beautiful face full of hope and love. How would she refuse to eat with her and follow Shyam now?

PRECAP: Khushi rushed out of RM. She looked to her left and right, but Shyam was nowhere in sight. 'Where did he go?'

Guys, you might wonder why I added so many of Shyam's feelings in this piece..because his feelings are a very important part of the story which we don't see very often and never very clearly. The story I want to tell is explained by this. and those who missed Arnav, well he'll be there in the very next segment!
If you liked it please comment and tell me what you think of it and whether I should continue! Thanks!
 Kasturi πŸ˜Š

Edited by rakrasirutsak - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowms1395 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start. Do continue and pm me when you update
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good start!!
Do continue n pm me when you do
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lusty Shyam getting kicked in the right place will be treat to follow...nice start, please continue.
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...great job! πŸ‘πŸΌ
please pm me when u update...
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
amazing πŸ˜‰
continue soon
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Loved it.continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bluetaj

Lusty Shyam getting kicked in the right place will be treat to follow...nice start, please continue.

Don't worry! That'll be in detail!πŸ˜‰
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os loved it... Pm me wen u update next part...
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start plz continue soon