AMAZING ARTICLEON ANANDI AND SHIV...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Fate seems to be playing cupid as Anandi and Shiv meet again in the temple

Viewers of Balika Vadhu have given green signal to the entry of Siddharth Shukla in the show and are looking forward to some crackling chemistry between Siddharth and Anandi. The upcoming episode of the show will not be a disappointment for the fans.

In the upcoming episode of Colors Tv showBalika Vadhu, viewers will get to see Anandi and Shiv's encounter at a temple. Shiv visits the temple on the occasion of his mother's birthday to offer some donation, where Anandi will meet him. Anandi will be shocked to see Shiv wearing dhoti kurta. Shiv will offer to drop Anandi at home and she will agree to the proposition. They will meet Het Singh on their way to Anandi's home. Anandi and Het Singh will not be happy to see each other and Shiv will take a note of it.

Tellybuzz spoke to Siddharth Shukla who is playing the character of Shiv in the show. Siddhartha said, "it's amazing to be a part of such a successful show. For the first time, Anandi is going to see me in Dhoti Kurta and I am excited to see myself on screen in this outfit."

On the other hand, Jagya will refuse to work in the hospital because of its poor condition. Gauri will convince Jagya that he should not judge the place by its look and he must consider the other aspects as well.   

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ i am simply waiting to see any type of romance btwen shivanandi...its long awiting...we all are waiting...i hope they both gets close and strts loving each other ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

jug nad pig head is supose to pay for theri doings i am waiting when gauri mata time will come and will also start some paying business insted of monkey business 🤣
I would,however that at the end of anandi and jagya be together.greetings from serbia