India-Forums

representation of the chavanistic society

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hey guys do you all think that Reth is representating the chavanistic society of India? is male domination still a issue there? Gyan seems to be the dominant male with his views and opinions being final! Ouch

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

absoultely i think some places have a society where the guy works and the women give birth and cook and clean. I sometimes agree with that and disagree. marriage is about comprises and sacrifices. Both pf them should work and help each other out. But when both of them work it most likely that both of them lose each other and start affairs.

When it comes to the man working and women working its typical to think that will happen in india. but it happens everywhere.

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i think male domination is still there but not like the way they show in dramas these days. u cannot live like this, now a days girls move out, will divorce and do something better for themselves.
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
yes in some communities the more modern people. The traditional ones are as shown
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with you..but i think that it is true..its true in my family anywayConfused
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

my family is modern and traditional mixed. i am glad my parents taught me the indian traditional way on how girls are suppose to be. am i saying the right thing?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

yuup..u are  ^

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte! The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte!  1

TellyBuzz got in a candid chat with Suhita Thatte who plays the role ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index