Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sreearavindh

i m still in the laughing teddy state ... kya comedy bana rakha hai yaar...are humare ayesha wahi wo jo jiju ki sali ko zara dekho ...arey koi use poocho tho zara kidhar jarahi hai... khair...ab ghosla jasoosi rani priya yane ki humare hone wali future baharwali... lagi rahi ...mummijie to tang karne mein aur utar aya miya ji biwi ki bank acount ki zasooosi pe ...haye haye ...mujhe tho aisa lagraha tha ki kuch KAPOORS CID Firm ki kuch episode dekh rahi hun...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

haste haste meine e gaana gati rahi...

hayyo rama aisa din kaisa agaya ...

cvs ka dimaak ka e haal hogaya ... ...

hayyo rama aisa din kaisa agaya ...
cvs ka dimaak ka e haal hogaya ... ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Sree
that's the perfect description!! haste haste hum sab pagal ho jayenge.. phir kya farak padtha gharwaali kaun or baharwaali kaun..🤣🤣🤣

fosla thumbnail
dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys, relax, when watching Ekta serials, leave your brains on the shelf or rather in a safe, cause you will need it later on. Watching Ekta's serials is a serious threat to your brains. Yet people watch her seirals including idiots like me. For myself I am a hopelessly hopeful person, thinking, some day she might get enlightened and dish out some thing meaningful. But until then just watch with out reasoning.
By the way did someone notice Priya almost spilled the beans, when she asked about the "almari" in the room upstairs when Nih was sreaming about something in the room. I am positive, Nih did not even mention once that she saw something in the "almari" , She was only saying she saw something in the room and in the end of the scene she asks Ram to go and check the almari. But madam smartypans, Ms Priya blurted out before tht , mummyji what did you see in the almari!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

😆😆 Superb take didi...could not control my laughter after reading it...the best of the random ramblings were the Sharma's...Ayesha becoming a model for diapers 🤣 🤣...In fact, I repent to have joined IF late...you would have written more humorous takes when more funnier things happened in the show - like dancing mad on every occasion...it was ok for the mehendi celebration and raya's reception - but why for diwali?...Shipra and Niharika dancing in one frame - I needed to buy a bigger size TV to watch both of them in the same frame 😆...and Sakshi ji looked adorable as usual...she gave us the 'Priya didi' look after a long time 😳...just imagine Jayesh Karekar would have run from Niharika many times even after their marriage - the CVs could not show something like that - so they are making up for the lost chances 😆...thanks for this awesome take...😳

Thanks Kishore. Good you had some laughs.. Its better not to take the show seriously so that we can enjoy what we get.
Don't worry.. You didn't miss much.. I started writing takes only from Jan end.. Before that I used to be a member contributing to discussions! Life was surely less stressful then and so was the show😆

Shipra and Niharika dance.. Oh god!! How can I forget that? Iam scarred for life after seeing it!🤣🤣 JK is making up for all that bhagam bhaag haan.. Good thought for fodder.. Priya didi looked stunning y'day!! Loved that look after a long time!!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: dharad

Guys, relax, when watching Ekta serials, leave your brains on the shelf or rather in a safe, cause you will need it later on. Watching Ekta's serials is a serious threat to your brains. Yet people watch her seirals including idiots like me. For myself I am a hopelessly hopeful person, thinking, some day she might get enlightened and dish out some thing meaningful. But until then just watch with out reasoning.

Dharad..You just cracked me up!! BUt its true we shouldn't strain our brains for Ek's show but safeguard it for better reasons!
Unfortunately she did give us wonderful 9 months of the show with minimum loopholes and hence this hullabulla!!

By the way did someone notice Priya almost spilled the beans, when she asked about the "almari" in the room upstairs when Nih was sreaming about something in the room. I am positive, Nih did not even mention once that she saw something in the "almari" , She was only saying she saw something in the room and in the end of the scene she asks Ram to go and check the almari. But madam smartypans, Ms Priya blurted out before tht , mummyji what did you see in the almari!

Wow!! What an observation!!👏 May be that is the MENTOS moment forNiharika!!😲

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: jainneha

thank u so much fosla  i just love your takes your takes me addicted to if and comin to the epi it was so disconnected i mean what is goin on aahat cid+cc rolled into one and the raya scene pk has lost it i swear anway hpe to see bttr times soon😭

Thanks Neha!! IAm also making takes just for you guys now!! SInce the show is not at a very attractive phase!
It absolutely looks disconnected and I hope they put the pieces together soon! Hope for better times dear!! Don't worry!🤗
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hahaha angie. i wud say it was tom and jerry show.  it was hilarious and i enjoyed it more for laughter forgetting the logic at that moment

I think that's the best route to enjoy the show dear!!! This is comedy circus 2.1😆

oh dear all this is going to backfire on priya it seems

she seems over confident now

though she has roped in jayesh also in scaring niharika

oh man niharika is no doll she has been there done that

once her fear goes she wud b bck to being the vamp

so if ram finds out jayesh then what

aww wud ram really believe

aage aage dekho hota hai kya
You exactly spelt my thoughts!!The story is at a stage where anything and everything can happen. I just hope it brings back the show!!

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Nice take as usual Angie..

My only point worth mentioning is RAYA IN THE SAME FRAME after al ver very lllooonnnggg time!!..

Thank you Maris.. Ninai padethalam nadanthu vittal story thaan inge.. Things are happening and Iam missing the case!

Otherwise there seemed to be something amiss here.Some link or  some x factor, that didnt  get noticed..Am I missing it or was it really the case?
So its more as you said a CID, Crime patrol, Sherlock holmes and Poirot's show mixed and matched and put together in a comedy format..
Niharika seems less evil and conniving when shes scared or fearing her dreaded secret mat be exposed..
Takklu  mama was torn between agreeing and suspecting that defnitely  his sis isnt alright and behaving strangely..Look at him even in the coffee shop,all he could think about what to order along with the chillers!!!

Everybody is confused. Niharika and Mama are on a different plane now. WAiting for them to land to reality dose!
CSK is currently the savior!! The show can figure out the strategy by then!

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

hey di.. Nice post ha.. Proper tag for every characters n show. CC, CID N CRIME petrol.. Btw i didn't understand abt the tag name Janaki.. Could u explain me further?

Thanks DG. Janaki is the name of the character Sakshi played in Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki. That was her avatar where she took revenge and played the smart one!
fosla thumbnail