Amrit ko choro, mahi ko maro =))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
My two cents on today's episode :)

Dear nimrit, please open your eyes and just start using your brain. Not always but just once in a while. Stop blindly trusting your so called amrit di, i hopeee she comes to know of her intentions soon. Otherwise the same storyline with amrit being evil and nimrit just falling in trap again again will be very boring. Agham should expose amrit in such a way that nimrit accepts the truth. Because the emotional blackmailing of amrit is definitely going to affect AgNi's life. The last dialogue where she says that as time will pass you'll get to know the good side of di, nimrit darling it's you who needs to open eyes and or you'll end up ruining your married life listening to your DIAngry Someone please take her phone away! Agham is suppose to be poor now and he cannot afford to pay nimrit's bill islie please uska phone gayab kardo ROFL

Agham-Amrit scene, agham agham agham <3333 Today i fell in love with his performance <333 Loved the naagin wala dialogue, amrit's face was worth watching! hahaha :P I love it when her plans backfire! And esp when she faces insult, maza aja ta hai ROFL Agham said that he'll kill her with his own hands, arey wahh! :D Please do the honors agham ROFL It will be a delight to watch ROFL JK i don't want amrit to die easily plus i want to see her redemption after she gets over with the jealousy.

Plus as the title suggests amrit ko choro mahi ko mar doo, i swear he's getting on my nerves. Good to see him irritated when he heard all the family laughing and enjoying together !

Edited by lonelyshadow - 24 May 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellagunita_03akshaayaniniiAnurnacjs369-Anaya-ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrit ko choro, mahi ko maro =))" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHoliclonelyshadow

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

agree with you...
Amrit needs her comeuppance but Mahi needs his just deserts too... 
MahiAngry ... greedy miserable human...the most wretched father ... treating his own family so shabbily... 
cheated his brother of his share of the money, asking his son to pay back the money he spent on him since his birth, raising his hands on his docile wife and humiliating and ill treating her...how pathetic can he be... hope he looses all his money ..that wud be the best punishment for him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesAnurnalonelyshadow

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.