Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Okay guys so I am back with another OS. Thank you all so much for the fab comments on my last OS….hope u all will like this one too. Heheh the chura liya hai sequence really turned me on…u can't blame me for the romantic content of this OS blame swaron for just being swaron ;) :P

Disclaimer: This OS contains some mature stuff which is purely meant to entertain. The writer does not want to offend the feelings of any person. So if u got issues then kindly don't read…                                                    

PLAYING WITH ICE

Sharon fanned herself with a magazine and sighed looking at the sun high in the sky through the window. Just looking at it made her feel even hotter. She felt like crying. She was so annoyed because of the heat and the never ending power cuts. She looked at the sky and asked "oh god why do you had to make summer….we would have done fine with three season…arghhh" she placed one arm on her eyes and laid back on the couch her other arm hanging in mid air by her side. After a few minutes she could feel her arm burning. She growled in anger and removed her arm from her eyes. Then she looked sideways and saw that the sunrays coming in through the window were falling on her arm.

She stood up in anger and walked towards the kitchen. She entered and went directly towards the refrigerator. She took out some ice cubes and a bottle of coke. Then she grabbed a glass and placed it on the shelf. She threw some pieces of ice in it and poured coke in it. She placed her hand on her cheek. It was cold due to holding ice and it felt so nice. She picked up the remaining ice cubes to place them back in the fridge but just as she opened the refrigerator door an idea struck her and she closed it without placing them back in.

She entered their bedroom and shouted "get up swayam….just look outside the sun is high up in sky and you are still sleeping" swayam didn't reply instead he just placed the pillow above his head and again went back to sleep. Sharon slowly walked towards the bed and sat on her side of the bed. She once again said "you gonna get up or not?" swayam turned sideways so now his back was facing her. She didn't say anything more instead she moved her hand forward and the next thing swayam knew was the ice cubes were trickling down his back. His eyes flutter open and he quickly sat up doing a weird dance move and now the ice cubes moved even more down and in order to get them out he fell off of the bed.

Sharon started laughing hard. The whole thing turned out to be even funnier than she had thought. She clutched her stomach and fell on the bed laughing. Swayam finally managed to get them out and glared at her. She looked at him still laughing and seeing him glare at her she started laughing hysterically. Swayam stood up and went outside while she continued to laugh. He came back within moments and this time he was the one who was holding the ice cubes in his hands. Sharon saw that and stood up taking a few steps back saying "okay so you are not gonna do the same with me right!" swayam smirked and replied while moving towards her "oh no I have something worse in store for you" he moved towards her and she said "okay stop it….you were not waking up what was I supposed to do?" swayam "ohh so you thought that the best way to wake up ur husband is with ice cubes…it could have been a sweet kiss" Sharon "yeah and then you would have pulled me in the bed along you….like u did last night!" swayam "it was not my fault that you wore that stupid black night suit" by that time swayam was dangerously close to Sharon and she suddenly pushed him back but he was too quick he grabbed her wrist and twirled her around. They both fell on the bed in such a manner that Sharon was trapped under him. She looked in his eyes and saw a mischievous glint in them. He started back in her eyes and she opened her mouth to say "okay I am so…." But the words died in her mouth when she felt his hands sneaking under her shirt and then she could feel the cold ice upon her stomach. She closed her eyes and said "okay sorry now stop" he didn't instead he just rubbed the ice cube on her stomach from left to right while she took deep breaths. She said while trying to push him back "okay stop stop…its so cold and tickling" swayam "why? You don't like it?" he was not gonna leave her so easily she disturbed his beauty sleep. He moved his hand upwards and she said "okay now seriously stop" and started tickling him. That did the trick he was so ticklish. He soon got off of her and once again fell down laughing hard. But Sharon didn't leave him so easily instead she also came down, sat on him and started doing what she was doing earlier. He who was lying on the floor tried to turn over so that she can once again come beneath him but he was not even able to say a single sentence without breaking it due to laughing. Sharon said "hah now u see what u get when u mess with me!" swayam "oka….hahaha…I am….so…hahah.. rry" she stopped tickling him and he took deep breaths then she bent down and pecked him on his lips before saying "you can't win from me" then she stood up and he also stood up saying "wait till I get my hands on you" she looked back and saw him coming towards her. Without wasting even a second she ran downstairs for her life.

Sharon looked behind her and sighed saying "I think I lost him" then she turned around and saw him coming towards her from the other direction the ice cubes were still in his hands. "Oh boy this is bad" thought Sharon and once again tried to run in opposite direction but he was quick and grabbed her by her waist. She tried to get out of his grip but it was just too tight. Finally she stood still and said "okay throw them down my shirt and take your revenge" swayam "ohh I told ya na I am not gonna do the same with you" with this he placed one ice cube between his lips while his other hand still remained around her waist. Then he started to rub the ice cube along her shoulder upon shoulder blade. His lips as well as the ice cube were touching her skin and making her shiver in such a hot weather. The ice cube though ice cold left a burning hot trail behind it. His one hand moved down her tight rubbing the ice cube as her dress ended half way up to her knees. Sharon closed her eyes and grabbed his arm tightly digging her nails in his skin which remained around her waist supporting her to remain standing. Her knees had long given away. Her skin was burning where he rubbed the ice cubes. Finally the ice cube melted and he turned her around so that now she was facing him. He looked in her eyes and asked "so now how are you gonna wake me up tomorrow?" Sharon placed her arms around his neck and replied "well if this is how u r gonna react then I'll make sure we have loads of ice in refrigerator in the morning" swayam smirked and placed his lips firmly on top of hers. His ice cold lips due to holding ice cubes between them felt so good against her hot ones. She kissed him back with the same passion. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist while he carried her to their room never breaking the kiss. Guess she didn't hate summer so much after all ;)

P.S: I am hopeless I know. So how was it???...gimme loads of and big comments why because u all have made me greedy for them..lol…and also do hit the button if u liked it.

Thanks

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

sivesh100anjanasaini1912stuti1995aish5395akhsunADswaron077luvDeepaRaoVirManAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skKhizar_SWARONgehna12tanharockksshweta211neeliyerraveena2807dollyduadn-stardvmishravenusrockzahutakool kanzpartyprincess16Trouble_MagnetsusiMolly.Swarontejukormrashamipatel2hamsini1234shan16AninditaSwaRondashinggirltrisha19raveena1-FrozenRain-lyfisbeautifultanharocksSwayamonlySwaron238...CryBaby...ShantanuSoulNabzKaJenDMGmrun_29ABCDesiGirl93zk456789swaronlandshreyasi28MirageSwaronsurbhimathurNikiBh8-bitz-AmRiTa_Sbasket_101taniya_dostiisweetcherry95--Rumeli--rachita_1994sakshibshahAnindita91RutuTanuka_TanHaRadioactive.manasie23HR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicSwaronvrushanSnoweyCrazy4AshVikDeath_Memories.Comics_Music.-naina--Antu-_-Aslan-abby_girl30SugarCubesHPHolic-3-Jum-RulzZ-BeulaSwaRonnish22sadafarshasweetdivyablue_anausten_TanHa-TanHaVruShan-shaani2209ABBY92The007Shivanimarauderfreya123...Natasha...Suku_SwaRon---Priya---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS ~Playing With ice~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bitz-

IF-Dazzler

-bitz-

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Okay wow that was HOT Shocked
Ice on the summer is cool Embarrassed Super Romantic!
And awesome icy kiss ending Blushing
Write more! waiting for your next stuff! Big smile

Edited by swaron24 - 24 May 2012 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaShInG_DeViL

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron24

Okay wow that was HOT Shocked...yeah that was like i said don't blame me blame swaronLOL
Ice on the summer is cool Embarrassed Super Romantic!
And awesome icy kiss ending Blushing
Write more! waiting for your next stuff! Big smile
thanks so much for the comment dear.Smile

-bitz-

NikiBh8

IF-Dazzler

NikiBh8

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Ohh Wat a Hawt Os !!
Wow It AWESOME !! Clap 

DaShInG_DeViL

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
why why why... u know u have made me such a sucker for hot SwaRon romance... already the dance had killed me n now os is doing the work of ghee in the fire... burning hot n icy cold os n now u have to come up with such os regularly...

DaShInG_DeViL

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
res

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NikiBh8

Ohh Wat a Hawt Os !!
Wow It AWESOME !! Clap 

thanks for the commentBig smile

NikiBh8

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
that was AWESOME!!!! man... you are an amazing writer... i love ur os n ff's... that was HAAWWWTT!!!!!

DaShInG_DeViL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top