Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Agam threat to Amrit..

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
The epi started with a happy family moment.they all planned to have breakfast together..agam suggests they have it as they normally did it before on the terrace..

Surprise agam in nimrit's arms..well here it goes agam on a stool to get  the stove from the shelf and lost his balance and there in his beautiful wife arms.a cute moment..must watch..

We got to know also agam loved to play mouth organ... .it was sadness in his eyes when he told her i used to play it and i'm sure one day nimrit will do something about it  later..

All praised nimrit for the food and sweet dish and wat to say agam is really proud of his wife..

Agam our hero using his smart mind and solving the puzzle as how the address of sugar mill was in nimrit's room when she was not even home..agam scared the hell out of mahi secretary and revealed the truth its amrit's doing..

Agam getting flashback of his moment with nimrit ... Scene of today's epi and agam man you rocked it again..Clap

The threat to amrit ..like we say dont mess with the lion .if he roars it will be very bad..he told amrit listen nimrit is my wife and if you dont stop your evil act..i wont kidnapped you but will kill you with my own hands..this you print it in your royal mind..ok i rewind and watched that scene so many times..just love the daring agam..he is the one who can stand up to amrit and give it to her on her  face.Clap

As usual amrit played with the emotions of nimrit relating the doubt of agam on her..this is a case where love blinds and agam is right why i'm banging my head to make you understand ...you are so blind in your sis love..lets hope this dont create a rift between Agni as amrit is an evil shadow in their relationship...

Another worth watching epi.no precap..

Edited by saveeta24 - 24 May 2012 at 10:46am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuella~~~Sweta~~~akshaayaniniiAnurnakamiyariyaroses....Priya....cjs369l0vey-Gaganjot-ZaYaHolicSofna__Sneha__

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hi saveeta, jst caught up with this weeks epi's...

I'm enjoying the pace at which the CV'z are going with AgNi.  Whom despite their earlier r/ship (when he was to marry Amrit) n limited interaction amongst family, are growing, slowly, steadily building  a firm foundation for their marriage.

N that too not through fall n catch n eye lock's, but testing times. Every situation that comes up they come across obstacle after obstacle, From Agam's father to Amrit. Yet Just as Agam is worried n pressured how Nimrit will cope, Nimrit is equally firm, no matter what circumstances they encounter, she will NOT LEAVE HIS SIDE!!!!

Watching Amrit's moves, I was thinking ...continue, the more you try to break them the more they will find out about each other in overcoming her hatred.

I'm glad Agam know's n will remain alert...  slowly nimrit will realise...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasaveeta24AnurnaZaYaHolic

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@sofna..thanks for reply.

I second you the CV are doing a fantastic job with Agni relationship.

Agam character is such that due to certain bitter past has nursed only hatred in his heart..nimrit came in his life and slowly and steadily he is changing and accepting his responsibility as a husband and also a son esp more towards his mother..

Where the heart is concerned its melting too gradually not like overnight...it would have been a bit illogical showing him in love at first sight but now its more realistic as how his heart is melting too for nimrit.the way he looks at her ..the  care.concern for her...its really beautiful their bonding..

This so truly said the testing time first  mahi behavior..amrit constant interference in their life is making their relationship more concrete..

The only thing where they are not on same opinion is amrit..nimrit blind love and agam trying to show his wife the truth..with Tej she was like i will chose my amrit di anytime upon your friendship..here its agam her husband lets see what she does if she chose to trust more an evil sis or her caring..understanding husband..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniiSofna

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

special episode, as first time they showed Agam thinking about all the good AgNi moments ...seems like he is finally realising that he feels more for Nimrit than he thought... and also first time Nimrit in Agam's arms... they looked so cute together... Embarrassed.. looking forward to more romantic moments between AgNi...
my only fear is that after Agam's threat to Amrit, she should not do something which will take Agam away from Nimrit ... she seems to have taken a lot of humiliation from agam and will definitely strike back... hope agam can take care of the situation as he always does...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index