Aasman Se Aage

real pair

Poll Question: which is the real pair of the show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
43 [70.49%]
4 [6.56%]
13 [21.31%]
1 [1.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
LOL
do comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "real pair" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
if this show maintain its basic theme then I dont know ...but about DC I want someone who will be as strong as DC.. & who can manipulate him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Poonam, I agree someone of Dc's class, who can make him fall in love and with it upset his thought process and corrupt his jet speed brain.
Real pair none yet as it is a reality show right now, everything is fake at the moment.Wink

shanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Poonam, I agree someone of Dc's class, who can make him fall in love and with it upset his thought process and corrupt his jet speed brain.
Real pair none yet as it is a reality show right now, everything is fake at the moment.Wink

bilkul sahiTongue but may be because of DC's het speed brain we love himEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
u nvr know... bt maybe in time meenu will actually emerge out to be a SHERNI... Tongue nt a brainless one like karishmaLOL bt a real strong oneSmile who will lose the trust in all peopler...Cry i know this time will surely come onceEmbarrassed

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
akshat-menakshi but still not sureErmm

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure romance is the point of the show...apart from the dramas DC is creating...

As things stand now, I really don't want DC-Meenu...As other have said, if there is to be a romance track for DC, I want someone who can give as good as he can...LOL i'd like to see him get a dose of his own medicine...LOL some sparks fly...Embarrassed

Edited by narangi_77 - 24 May 2012 at 3:07pm

aan-rish

asyadada

asyadada

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
It was so hard choosing between DC & Meenakshi and Akshat & Meenakshi. I think she would look good with either of them, but who knows what the CVs have planned.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.