Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update 27 OCT (Page 5)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by deadly

I still don't see a point Jammy.Your update is as good as mine. Now I feel like writing a update with comments. And I can be really sarcastic if I want to be if I make my mind. Yours are just baby comments. Sorry guys !Actually I have lost my temper today and will take me two days sleep to cool down. So please whatever I say now I am bond to regret later.

Deadly you sure are deadly Wink. I would have loved to read your brand of comments. Its just that after what happened with me I would suggest you to cool down and stick to your normal updates.Smile

But If I write comments next week then I would surely PM you for some of your suggestions.LOL

Jammy.

Jammy have you notice how a balloon is bond to burst if you keep on blowing into it. My temper is like that. Most of time I will control my temper but once its too much for me I will burst just like that. And then after some time I will be back to normal.One of the reason I am so delayed in posting the update 2day is because I was listening to songs trying to cool down. Even though it didn't help it prevented me for writing the sarcastic out of hand comments in each and every sentence. Armaan fans and Purab fans would have thrown me out of the forum after reading it.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

I still don't see a point Jammy.Your update is as good as mine. Now I feel like writing a update with comments. And I can be really sarcastic if I want to be if I make my mind. Yours are just baby comments. Sorry guys !Actually I have lost my temper today and will take me two days sleep to cool down. So please whatever I say now I am bond to regret later.

Deadly you sure are deadly Wink. I would have loved to read your brand of comments. Its just that after what happened with me I would suggest you to cool down and stick to your normal updates.Smile

But If I write comments next week then I would surely PM you for some of your suggestions.LOL

Jammy.

U know deadly, you should write the way u want to write. I have not read this whole convo but after reading the line i last quoted, i feel tht u should not block your personal flow of thoughts..write the way u feel like..if u want to criticize armaan, then do it..ur the writer and and full freedom to do so..if armaqan fans cannot digest it, then its their prob not urs..dont feel guil;tty or sth..we really appreciate ur efforts

Armaan fans and Purab fans would have thrown me out of the forum after reading it.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
That's the thing heyeon. One of the reasons I don't write with comments because I am trying to learn to keep my opinions to myself. I feel as a writer I should be able to do both. And I am really good at writings with comments. Some time it really takes a lot of afford. Especially when you know that many people would really enjoy your comments but I manage. Plus I have my diaries and personal books to let out my feelings and things.
hydroxide00 Newbie
hydroxide00
hydroxide00

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:40am | IP Logged
wow jammy ur updates wid da comments r just 2 gud..u have one more fan ;)...n ya u should rite ur update wid comments otherwise ur update n deadlys will b da same thing so cum on ppl let him rite da comments it will b fun readin em...n jammy just to please da arman fans just tell em tht u'll be fair wid da comments...Wink
n deadly how cum i never noe wat u think..n i thought v were gud friendsCry

Go to top