Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Good update Jammy. Missed the dry comments.Wink

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah weve all pucked after too much cherry vodka nah?
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
LOLtrue. even too much of simple beer will make u puke. cherry vodka kuch jyada ho gaya... Wink
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Jammy.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deadly

Jammy your update is so detailed. It has all the main points. I really don't see why should I write my update ???

Deadly please write your update. I was not feeling like writting one today, least with the comments.

Sorry friends, My comments were simply to make people laugh and not to offend anyone. That is why i created the poll. But its seems that not everyone laughs on them. I again say the comment/remarks were not to hurt anyones feeling. But I am sorry if I did.

Today I decided to revert back to just updates. But as you can see, just plain update makes two updates which are of no use. I am sure there are many who must be missing deadly's perfect updates, including me.

Also, I dont know which way I would be writting my comments next week, with comments or without. Lets see. But if its with comments just ignore, the things in brackets () Also remmember these remarks comments are to generate laugh nothing else.

These are all fictional characters, thier resemblance to any person living or dead is purely incidental.Wink

Jammy.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

I still don't see a point Jammy.Your update is as good as mine. Now I feel like writing a update with comments. And I can be really sarcastic if I want to be if I make my mind. Yours are just baby comments. Sorry guys !Actually I have lost my temper today and will take me two days sleep to cool down. So please whatever I say now I am bond to regret later.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
well said jammy....Clap

These are all fictional characters, thier resemblance to any person living or dead is purely incidental.Wink

LOLLOLLOLu crack me up
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deadly

I still don't see a point Jammy.Your update is as good as mine. Now I feel like writing a update with comments. And I can be really sarcastic if I want to be if I make my mind. Yours are just baby comments. Sorry guys !Actually I have lost my temper today and will take me two days sleep to cool down. So please whatever I say now I am bond to regret later.

Deadly you sure are deadly Wink. I would have loved to read your brand of comments. Its just that after what happened with me I would suggest you to cool down and stick to your normal updates.Smile

But If I write comments next week then I would surely PM you for some of your suggestions.LOL

Jammy.

Go to top