Saas ...ne cheeni CHAIN ki SAANS :( - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
It was a lovely n cute epi .. loved it specially AshNi's cute n lovely scenes in the start of the epi πŸ˜³

Awww Ashu is sooo sweet n caring that he heated the food by himself for wifey without anty's help πŸ˜³ n loved his reply when anty asked 4 help " nahi anty aaj ye mera kaam hai , mujeh karne dejiye πŸ˜Š " πŸ‘πŸΌ n then when Ashu took the food n entered the room , awww loved his cute expressions πŸ˜ n finally Ashu said SORRY to Nidhi by holding his ears πŸ˜³ but Nidhi still angry πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘ loved Ashu's style of feeding Nidhi πŸ˜‰ sooo cute πŸ˜³ Nidhi was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ n Ashu was like πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›
n then both feeding each others was soo cute πŸ˜ then Ashu reminded Nidhi of her duty as a daughter in law , loved her cute dylogs " i promise , main abse .. abse aap dekna , main kitani jalti utte hoon .. main aapse b jalti utt jaonge ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ main alarm laga ke sounge , aur main jalti utt jaonge , PAKKA πŸ˜³ " ( awww Kittu was looking sooo cute when she said PAKKA πŸ˜ ) .. n then both AshNi were smiling n looking sooo lovely πŸ˜β€οΈ

then another lovely scene of AshNi β€οΈ awww both AshNi r sleeping in each others arms 😳 Ashu again was drooling on his sleeping beauty n didnt wanted to disturb her πŸ˜ 
( btw , sooo cute n lovely bg musics in AshNi scenes β€οΈ am loving these new bg musics πŸ˜ƒ )

then when DB screamed by Nidhi's name , Ashu's expression was soo cute n worth 2 watch πŸ˜²  n both AshNi were like πŸ˜• 
( but y DB was calling Nidhi like around 5 times !! when HK , BB & anty all r there in front of her πŸ˜²πŸ˜• n instead of saying hi to them , she was calling Nidhi as there was no 1 in the home  !!!! .. i was sooo irritated by this πŸ˜‘ )

about rest of the epi :-
- liked DB's caring for Nidhi , ( but not the OVER caring ) 
- liked Nidhi reply " DB main abi so ke utte hoon , ab gehne pehenke tode sounge !!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ( u r right Nidhi πŸ‘πŸΌ  )
- didnt liked the way DB was treating Ashu πŸ˜‘
- thnxx 2 BB that he told Nidhi 2 take her DB inside to talk peacefully πŸ˜‰ 
- loved Nidhi , when she defended her in laws " DB woh log parayi nahi hai "  πŸ‘πŸΌ  n then when she explained to DB the whole matter nicely πŸ˜ƒ
- nice advice given by anty to Ashu πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ 
- RanJie's hospital scene was cute πŸ˜‰
- hated DB when she insulted Ashu by commenting on his age πŸ˜‘ ( really felt so bad 4 Ashu this time πŸ˜” )
- loved Nidhi when she stood up for her hubby n said " DB, aapko mere pati se iss tara baat karne ka koi haq nahi hai " πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ 

cant wait 4 today's epi πŸ˜‰ bcz of AshNi ( KritSha ) β€οΈ 

Kittu was looking sooo lovely n gorgeous in the purple anarkali  😍  ( soo happy that Nidhi is wearing diff type of cloths n not only saree in the home , bcz i want her 2 wear salwar kamiz n anarkalis in the home , n sarees for special occasions πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ )
n Sharad was looking soo hawt n dashing in the white suit with black shirt πŸ˜³

KritSha were looking lovely n adorable as ever πŸ˜  love them a lot β€οΈ

Thnxx for the nice update dear Tanu πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by GoodOne

but I sincerely hope Nidhi will report things to CB and enlist his help.

I sincerely hope too , Nahi to DB is just not going to listen.. will keep screeching in .

u r right ! bang on! nidhi ko definetly CB se baat karni chahiye...otherwiase  next time sayed aisa ho ki agar nidhi ko apne ghar jana  pare  to sayed ashu will avoid to go with her...infact nidhi ko khud ashu ko nahi le jana chahiye... she shouls make it clear to DB that she insulted her"damad"...   and i love the way ashu did"namaste" to DB unwilingly,,,,,,,kahi aisa na ho ki DB ka is tarah ka behavior unhe apne"bachchi"😑 se door ker de... kyon jub bhi ashu ki baat aati hai nidhi  bahut jyada protective ho jati hai... shadi se pehle bhi aisa tha, when ashu was her BF...aur ab to woh husbend hai uska...
saas ko maro goli ...concentrate on ashni romanceπŸ˜‰ ...superliked their roothna - manana thing πŸ˜ƒ
Watched the episode just now n all i wanna do is DB ryt now. Where is her sanskaar and showing loyalty to her SIL 😑 Dont know how to talk 2 some1 properly aur aagaya nidhi ko gyan dheyne. Kept telling ndhi dat already problem aa gayi age gap ki vajey se. Why cant she get dat she is the BIGGEST PROBLEM in AshNi life😑 If she was so against this why did she agree to the marriage in da first place Now becox of her constant interference jo problem nehi hai woh bhi banjayegi Good that nidhi stopped DB from insulting ashu more πŸ‘ Future me bhi aise akhal dikhana 😳 Officially DB is my no.1 AshNi enemy. Inka operation kyun nehi huva SK ki thara. Would be out of picture for a couple of weeksπŸ˜‰
NOw dat i have let out the steam the AshNi scene at the beginning was fab❀️ Love the way he fed nidhi. Dhaath me cavity he😲..wat an idea ashu jhee πŸ˜† Wil try this sometimeπŸ˜ƒ Saara episode ka mazza iss DB ne bighaad dhi🀒 Anyway 2nyt is the last friday episode of KTLK Hope it will be a good oneπŸ˜›
Edited by i5hy - 11 years ago
Aaj friday ktlk ka 5 day special khatam hoga.. Nxt week se only 4 days..:( kya kare... Youtube par Repeats dheke maza lena hoga..:)
Originally posted by ithasme

Aaj friday ktlk ka 5 day special khatam hoga.. Nxt week se only 4 days..:( kya kare... Youtube par Repeats dheke maza lena hoga..:)

haan yaar... I think 2nyt episode will end with mallu's re-entry Ab sara weekend we hav 2 see how she will react to ashu's marriage and wat happened to her HM. @ the hatke CV's we have wont b surprised she spent it underwater.

@Aaradhan - Had missed out yr post - dont know how. As usual it was superb. Ur analysis is great and absolutely right.

The Ashni relation is unique and Iam loving it. The way they have handled the short differences between themselves is great. The things shown like NIdhi frankly asking him why he was rude - even taunting him when he said  "Thoda sa naraz", Ashu tricking her to eat, Nidhi sleeping on his arm in the morning - all these were so nice to see... But as usual our expectations of a little more of that was dashed with the entry of the Banshee Bua..
@Ishy: hahaha... Mallu's underwater HM...:) hilarious.. Yeh! Whackhy idea kaha se le aayi tu?? I dnt think mallu will enter in tonight's episode.. Maybe nxt week...:) wat sme relaxation on ashni..:)
Originally posted by ithasme

@Ishy: hahaha... Mallu's underwater HM...:) hilarious.. Yeh! Whackhy idea kaha se le aayi tu?? I dnt think mallu will enter in tonight's episode.. Maybe nxt week...:) wat sme relaxation on ashni..:)

kya karoon... These CV's ne mujhe aise ideas soch ne pe majboor kar dia... Jungle ki baath underwater or space bacha he. Mallika in space πŸ€” hmm..not a bad idea πŸ˜ƒ HM ke baadh bechara jagan without gravity udh gayee space me aur isi liye mallu waapas kotnis aagayaπŸ˜† I think im getting better @ dis. Should write some FF's these daysπŸ€ͺ
@Ishy: hahaha... Space HM for jagmal..:) mallu aunty ka chera dhekne layak hoga..:) btw do chk out my poll post on mallu.. Its der on page 2.. Ur ideas r whacky do write ff..:)