Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG..Suki, that was a brilliant post!

Loved how well you explained their rishta. Just waiting for the day when they both realize that marriage is no child's play.
It's very real, sacred and a powerful relationship for saath janam!

@Dreamygal - they are consumed with their hatred. They are doing themselves damage and not even realising it. Agreed, cutting their noses off indeed for the sake of spite!🤢
Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail

when i saw Indu singh climbling up the stairs ... that walk was very tiring😕 . Earlier he use to climbup these stairs bhag bhag ke❤️ (Remember his visits to saachi's house).Poor Guy

Time pass plan bana kar saachi ne Indu singh ko Aur Janta ko prayshan kar diya. I was shocked when Mehak told saachi yesterday that i have a PLAN .😲
 I would have given up planning in my dreams also and look at these BRAVE GIRLS.

CHALO CHALO PLAN PLAN PHIR KHELAY HAI...🤣

UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lashy.

@ suki11 
Awesome Post  !!!  As usual - powerful , penetrating , and most importantly - refreshingly Original !!! I loved your perspective about d balcony scenes - very perceptive n very poetic !!!  
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Suki and Roshael,

what Indu and Sanchi are doing could be described as 'cutting of their nose to spite their face'!

Now their true test will began. Indue will find that he is not indifferent from Sanchi and she will find that he too has a claim on her life, even if at the moment its all about hate!

haaan i agree... woh din kab aayega...😍
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the well-written update hunnie 😃
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update!