Ruk Jaana Nahin

24th May - Sanchi bounces back, Indu carries on!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Frustrated by the presence of what she considers no more than a red stain on her forehead; Sanchi opens the tap to begin washing off the Sindoor. The worried mother who is watching on, dissuades her from doing so. 
The traditionalist that the old woman is, confesses her worries to her puzzled daughter 'If I could, I would have definitely changed the past...but, now that I can't... I request you not to do something as ominous as this...dont wipe off the Sindoor or remove the Mangalsutra.. they are the signs of a married woman...' she holds her daughter's hand to stop her 'You are now a married woman and this is the truth...this Mangalsutra and Sindoor are symbols of your wedded status...'

Almost like as though her mother's obsolete views were the last straw, a breath of life finally finds its way into Sanchi's destitute face. Defiantly, she walks up to the shower and opens it, allowing the water to stream down along with the red mark from her forehead. Pleased with her actions, (she looked admirable here) she turns back to her mother, her forehead now purely white again! 

Understanding what her daughter was made of, the helpless Veena takes Sanchi's decision in stride and helps dry her face by patting it down with a towel. 
The daring girl utters in rebellion 'Ma ... I have washed away the insult.. the marks of humiliation from me...please change your old-fashioned ways of thinking... Sindoor is not meant to be a shackle...a marriage is something that a girl looks forward to, by taking a step at a time with a husband of her choice... what happened today was a crime, not marriage...' she continues angrily 'Just because Indu Singh applied sindoor on my forehead, I will not bow down to him...I will fight against this marriage.. I am a girl of today.. a human - not a property that can be traded through Sindoor and mangalsutra...'

Watching the dauntless stance, the dazed mother remains briefly quiet and then gives her daughter a proud hug. However, the fear on Veena's face remains unhidden.

Returning to his mohalla amidst the usual fanfare, Indu strides along; his stern face barely giving away the merciless feelings within. While Roop watches the small procession tearfully, the handsome groom arrives at the small block of flats and climbs the steps to the first floor. Irked by the welcome which is nothing more than a facade, a mere show of affection; Indu stops his mami from even offering him a sweet. Indicating to her that he accepts her blessings, the grim Indu is about to proceed inside when an angry voice calls out to him from behind.

The angry roop faces him, with one of her hands behind her. Pouring out her vexations and bitterness the girl wails 'You married a girl who tortured you in return for your love...one who hates you...and you cheated someone who genuinely loved you...'
Indu looks on, hardly swayed by her frustrations. 
'I will never forgive you for this' so saying, she hurls a fistful of chilli powder on his face. 
Taken aback by the attack, Indu runs his fingers on his face in agony, the powder now smarting his eyes. However, he does not retaliate to her assault - by action or even by word! 

At the terrace, even the friends are puzzled as to what form of revenge this could be, considering that they both were now living their separate lives. 
However Indu reassures them austerely 'This is only the beginning.. I will make her suffer such that she will want to die.. but then, I shall not let her die either' 
He lets out a jubilant chuckle and the group join him in laughter.

Back to her old form; Sanchi studies herself, sitting in front of the mirror. Doubly ensuring that the Sindoor had indeed been wiped off thoroughly, she remains haunted by the flashbacks of the sham wedding. Wrathfully, she curses the bane of her life 'You ruined what should have been a beautiful moment in my life... you gave me such hurt...you ruined my parents happiness...' pausing briefly, she vows under her breath 'I'll make you repent for having touched me to put the Sindoor and Mangalsutra...tit-for-tat; I'll make the sindoor seem like a poison to you... the mangalsutra like a noose around your neck...' 

At night, on the terrace
Staring into oblivion (actually looking out onto the facing empty terrace) she fails to realize that Mehek and Veena are watching her sorry form, debating on how to cheer her up. Mehek decides to help Sanchi overcome her reclusive state and leads her to her bedroom. 
'Hopefully, he should now leave you...' Mehek muses 'Now that his wishes have been fulfilled...' she even comes up with a silly ploy 'Why don't we start a Sanchi gang to counter him...' 
However, Sanchi is too worried about the well-being of her own parents to be moved by Mehek's attempts to amuse her. 
A few futile attempts later, the loyal friend finally concedes 'Sanchi, when Prabal cheated me and I had broken down... you were the one who advised me...that happiness is hidden inside oneself...and one should search for it within...don't look for it elsewhere...it's within you...' so saying, she successfully manages to encourage the devastated girl like a true friend. 

Still restlessly pacing on his private terrace (hmmm...I wonder why) Indu mutters to himself 'What a strange wedding...what an amazing onslaught on that Sanchi...' 
How well this ruffian knows his girl, is just no secret. He realizes that Sanchi must be enraged; fretting to counter-attack him at the next possible opportunity (not sitting and wailing like other girls would be)
Despite his friends prodding him, he shows no interest in celebrating his first steps of victory. He wants to ensure a full conquest, before contemplating on any form of fun and drinks!
He decides to come up with and act on his next plan, before Sanchi finds time to recover and oppose him in her own way. 

He contemplates on taking forward his revenge to the next level - the campus grounds of the university!

Precap - Sanchi is shocked (should she even be, after knowing Indu so well) on seeing a reception dais in the university grounds..

Edited by lashy - 24 May 2012 at 8:46am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelparbhudayalpink0213Narcissistashok80dent4usuki11deepa911WestwickramonamUDEYLovePraja-Swetha-pressuABCDesiGirl93hemvbmy_viewbhavika0611_mahi_bluedreamz953Rashmi040-SD-0Namzzl0veyFallen AngelSofnaDreamygal301sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th May - Sanchi bounces back, Indu carries on!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
overall good episode - well paced.. no wasted screen space...if left feeling bland, only because the whole of last week was action-packed!

Best scenes - Sanchi wiping off the sindoor and the speech to her mother thereafter
Indu's reaction or rather non-reaction to the people and surroundings after returning to his mohalla as a groom. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ps_ilu-Swetha-Namzz0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks!

I like the way the story is going right now.. Sadly though they are both going to be hurting each other every day. I almost want Prabal back to take some attention away from each other :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0lashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Shraddha! The hurt both are inflicting on each other is making me cringe Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91Sofnalashy

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

Agree its been action packed, hopefully we will have some contemplation time now. But I think there will be a lot of tit for tat before they can go beyond their anger and hurt.

Can't wait till then!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
When Indu singh was climbling up the stairs he seemed really unhappy .
I am unable to understand  ROOP's behaviour and why indu singh choose not to react.Shocked..
Someday when Roop will irritate indu singh again he will stand up and say ...Main sirf Saachi ji se Pyaar karta tha , Karta hu Aur karta Rahunga ...WinkWink
 NOT BAD NA ...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11bhavika0611Namzzroshaeldsouza91Dreamygal301lashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

When Indu singh was climbling up the stairs he seemed really unhappy .
I am unable to understand  ROOP's behaviour and why indu singh choose not to react.Shocked..
Someday when Roop will irritate indu singh again he will stand up and say ...Main sirf Saachi ji se Pyaar karta tha , Karta hu Aur karta Rahunga ...WinkWink
 NOT BAD NA ...LOL

Wah kya baat hai Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

thnx for the update dear.. 
i just loved when she said this..
I am a girl of today.. a human - not a property that can be traded through Sindoor and mangalsutra.

atleast she is not mourning like what could be the case with other shows..
yaa it has been fullon action packed week god ... jhatke pe jhatkaa for insa fans...

roop is so stupid... nonsense kuch bhi bolti aur karti rehti hai...

and yes indu knows sanchi very well .. he knows she wont sit back and cry... she will definitely recover and will equal the score..

@rashsharma: ha ha ha ha lolLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11bhavika0611Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.